Qshartle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat just wont go away....

I have been swimming and weight training for about 5 years now. I workout very often, and im on a diet. I have switched my diet many a times to see if new things work. I have a nice body, its just i have flab on my abs, and a little on my legs. I posted something similar in the teen bodybuilding forum, but I hope someone can help me here. I am 5' 6.5-7" i am 120lbs, and I have a bodyfat of 12.5%. I am trying to get tha down to 8-9%. I have ried guggul, and xxx for about 3 months(i just found it cheaper from bodybuilding.com, yay for me). I havent seen any results so far. I have tried other supps, like creatine, and green tea. I was wondering if there is a better way to get cut. Or better supplement. I do alot of situps a night, and cardio every day.

Q

marek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Q

dude, are you trolling?

i do not see where you have a fat problem from what you said. well unless you are getting ready for a bb competition or a modeling job and it is next week. but at 120lbs i don't think so.

this is very funny and should be the post of the week. at 120lbs you should be eating everthing in sight not dieting !!

BUt if you are serious, usually YOUR diet keeps you from losing that last few pounds. some dieters will do cardio in the morning pre-food to up caloric burn and go to bed hungery. Also no bread, juices, sugars, fatty foods will get you ripped too. But you don't really seem fat to me and i would just bulk up more and then cut.

ciao
    Last edited by marek; 01-17-2004 at 06:07 AM.
    marek
    ~~~~~
    "drink and breathe often"

Qshartle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a photoshoot in the beginning of march now. My swim team just changed it. I want to be able to see my abs. Thats all I really want to have happen. Which is better in your opinion:

Tricuts III
    or
    Hydroxycut

Q