itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What does a rotator cuff injury feel like?

I don't know how well this question can be answered, but I'm wondering what a rotator cuff problem would feel like. My right shoulder bothers me sometimes after certain exercises, mostly dips, pull-ups, and bench pressing. It's not bad enough to stop me from doing the exercises, but noticeable, especially the next day, usually as excessive tightness. I have started doing alot of stretching to this shoulder which seems to help alot. I'm just not sure what it is, but I know RC problems are common and was wondering if this might be what it is.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsallgood View Post
    I don't know how well this question can be answered, but I'm wondering what a rotator cuff problem would feel like. My right shoulder bothers me sometimes after certain exercises, mostly dips, pull-ups, and bench pressing. It's not bad enough to stop me from doing the exercises, but noticeable, especially the next day, usually as excessive tightness. I have started doing alot of stretching to this shoulder which seems to help alot. I'm just not sure what it is, but I know RC problems are common and was wondering if this might be what it is.
    Depending upon the severity, it can be a mild discomfort to slight dislocation of the shoulder. Flat bench press usually acts like an enzyme in regards to the injury.

Here's some reading material: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968

itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsallgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Depending upon the severity, it can be a mild discomfort to slight dislocation of the shoulder. Flat bench press usually acts like an enzyme in regards to the injury.

Here's some reading material: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968
    Very nice, thanks. Haven't read it all yet, but I see there are alot of exercises I can do.