ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChristianDuque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Female Bodybuilding 101: Only For Truly Savvy

But not just any guy, a guy that's workin hard in the gym to get a certain look and I see women with the muscular look and they sure are beautiful so let's establish that point-blank --> I like muscle on men and women, it's very cool.

Ok, b/c of the fact that Women's Bodybuilding has currently been taking a backseat to the T&A Fitness shows (even Figure is getting shafted to be quite honest imo) and Figure girls I'm not attacking you either, you do great work and kudos to you, but it's the blue suits that are screwing everything up!

Questions:

(1) Has any IFBB Women's Bodybuilding Pro ever come anywhere close to the 200lb mark? (Yes, this could be off-season weight too, on I think would be most hard to come by).

(2) At 100%, bone dry, liney, not stringey, symmetrical and all politics aside who's the biggest threat to Iris Kyle in '07: Yaxeni or Dayana? (I tend to favor Yaxeni)

(3) 8x Ms. Olympia Lenda Murray stated in her MM exclusive that her favorite O win was 1990 b/c everyone was tested, she also claims she loved Corey Everson's physique. What do the women, at least on the boards here prefer: regular or tested IFBB shows?

(4) Also does Lenda's point that the women shouldn't get as dry as they currently do hold any water with you gals -- poor choice of words, lol -- does it hold any truth with you y'all?

(5)Colette Nelson, all pleasantries aside...is she riding the MD/Palumbo wave or can she in fact make realistic adjustments to her physique and break the IFBB Top 6?

(6) Is Lenda Murray done for good?

That should keep me occupied for a while.
    This sport is all about patience. Mucho Patience.

Prepping for the USA's sallyagin's Avatar
    sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChristianDuque View Post
    But not just any guy, a guy that's workin hard in the gym to get a certain look and I see women with the muscular look and they sure are beautiful so let's establish that point-blank --> I like muscle on men and women, it's very cool.

Ok, b/c of the fact that Women's Bodybuilding has currently been taking a backseat to the T&A Fitness shows (even Figure is getting shafted to be quite honest imo) and Figure girls I'm not attacking you either, you do great work and kudos to you, but it's the blue suits that are screwing everything up!

Questions:

(1) Has any IFBB Women's Bodybuilding Pro ever come anywhere close to the 200lb mark? (Yes, this could be off-season weight too, on I think would be most hard to come by).

(2) At 100%, bone dry, liney, not stringey, symmetrical and all politics aside who's the biggest threat to Iris Kyle in '07: Yaxeni or Dayana? (I tend to favor Yaxeni)

(3) 8x Ms. Olympia Lenda Murray stated in her MM exclusive that her favorite O win was 1990 b/c everyone was tested, she also claims she loved Corey Everson's physique. What do the women, at least on the boards here prefer: regular or tested IFBB shows?

(4) Also does Lenda's point that the women shouldn't get as dry as they currently do hold any water with you gals -- poor choice of words, lol -- does it hold any truth with you y'all?

(5)Colette Nelson, all pleasantries aside...is she riding the MD/Palumbo wave or can she in fact make realistic adjustments to her physique and break the IFBB Top 6?

That should keep me occupied for a while.
    1. Not yet, but they will. We have some big girls coming into the pro ranks - Heather Policky, Mimi Jabalee...

2. Yaxeni...but Heather Policky could also do some damage next year.

3. I prefer non-tested shows. There's really no comparing tested to non-tested, anyway. Non tested girls blow the naturals out of the water in terms of muscle mass.

4. Judges are looking for conditioning...and that means being dry. You can always over do it, but "soft" does not win any trophies.

5. They're dating, so of course she's riding the MD train - but Colette has a beautiful, strong package. Anything is possible.

6. I hope not - but probably.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i do look at the scene occasionally, all i want to know is why Elena Seiple hasnt gone Pro with that sort of physique. Look on youtube, she looks great she got loads of quality muscle.

Judging is a scam i think in most shows, if a female is dating a judge she stands a good chance of winning it outright.... could be wrong or out of date on my opinions though.

Don't give me evils! SumthinOrNuthin's Avatar
    SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SumthinOrNuthin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Judging has been in disarray sine Bev Francis first hit the stage back in the day. She was the first to push the boundaries of the argument "do we want extreme muscle, or do we want femininity" and hence followed a rolling debate about how muscular a woman has to be before she ceases to be feminine ..... in the eyes of the judges.

I don't think it'll ever be resolved because everyone's opinion is different.
    Brian! Who are all those people outside?
    I don't know mother, they just .... popped by.
    Popped by?! Swarmed by more like!

StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SumthinOrNuthin View Post
    Judging has been in disarray sine Bev Francis first hit the stage back in the day. She was the first to push the boundaries of the argument "do we want extreme muscle, or do we want femininity" and hence followed a rolling debate about how muscular a woman has to be before she ceases to be feminine ..... in the eyes of the judges.

I don't think it'll ever be resolved because everyone's opinion is different.
    Most likely thats why they have a fitness catagory. When you really think about it, women have several different ways to compete with their bodies. From Miss contests to BB contests, it's all good and very subjective.

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChristianDuque View Post
    Questions:

Yes. The top heavyweights like Yaxeny compete at 165-170, so I am pretty sure they hit 200 offseason. I'm almost certain that new pros Heather Policky and Lora Ottenad have been over 200. Lora competed in the past in the high 170s as an amateur.Ten years ago, Kim Chivevsky(sp??) was as high as 190 off season.

There is no such thing now as an IFBB tested show.

She can make the top six in a qualifier, but I doubt she will ever make the top 6 at the Olympia or the International (where she just finished 14th out of 16 contestants).
    Yes. There is no money in women's bodybuilding and what does she have to prove by coming back again. She sold her gym in Virginia, is living in California and running muscle boot camps.
    Last edited by egoatdoor; 04-07-2007 at 05:47 PM.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.