redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by madmike123 View Post
    My friend recently decided he wanted to stop taking supps besides protein and vitamins. As a result, he offered my a half used container of MAN clout he had. Currently, I am taking animal pump which has 3g of creatine in it, the same as MAN clout. Therefore I was wondering, on workout days since I am already getting 3 grams of creatine from Animal Pump is it okay if I only take one scoop of Clout rather than the 2 scoops they say to take on the directions. I am planning on taking the 2 scoops on off days, but I wanted to know if its vital to take the 2 scoops on workout days only because I am already getting creatine from Animal Pump. Thanks in advance.
    I would just wait until you are done with AP, then use the clout
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

madmike123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about stacking/taking MAN clout?

My friend recently decided he wanted to stop taking supps besides protein and vitamins. As a result, he offered my a half used container of MAN clout he had. Currently, I am taking animal pump which has 3g of creatine in it, the same as MAN clout. Therefore I was wondering, on workout days since I am already getting 3 grams of creatine from Animal Pump is it okay if I only take one scoop of Clout rather than the 2 scoops they say to take on the directions. I am planning on taking the 2 scoops on off days, but I wanted to know if its vital to take the 2 scoops on workout days only because I am already getting creatine from Animal Pump. Thanks in advance.