bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000)

FatTrack II Digital Body Fat Caliper

Is this a good investment or should I just get the normal calipers.
    Just live your life with God inside. You wont regret one moment of it. Give all that you have for God.

Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weird, i was just looking to buy these. I have heard once that these are good, reliable, and easier to use being as it calculates body fat for you after your done measuring the fat from the 3 sites (chest, abs, thigh).

Bump to this thread, anyone else try it?
    Live to surf.

bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was wondering if it would be as accurate since it is digital or should I just get the normal calipers.
    Just live your life with God inside. You wont regret one moment of it. Give all that you have for God.

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I ordered a pair about a month ago, since that's when I started bulking and I wanted to keep track of my body fat. The problem is, I had no clue what my body fat was going into it, so I really can't tell you if it's accurate or not (I think it read me about 3% low) However, the measurements have been consistent and they're really easy to use - as long as you measure at the same time in the same spot, you should get some good, consistent results.
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun

Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50) Technique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are referring to the digital calipers? I just ordered them off of BB.com. I checked out the return policy and figured i'd give it a shot. If i dont like the digital ones, Ill use the store/online credit towards the regular calipers and some protein
    Live to surf.

hey if this works good pm me please I would like to have a opinion on it

Yeah, no doubt. I should have them by monday. I'll test it out, test the BF levels multiple times to check for consistency, and check to see if its around the right range.
    Live to surf.

how are these workinng technique

bump