luckykeasha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

20 HIIT After Weight Training

Is it bad to do HIIT after weight training. Is it catabolic and does it defeat the purpose of weight training. I just want to add a little more cardio to my routine. Right now I lift MWF and do 45 min cardio on T/T. I want to have weekends off.

Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Hey!

I think because of how intense HIIT is you should do it on non-workout days, though some people add regular cardio to the end of weight training.

I also weight train M,W,F. I do HIIT first thing T,R morning and then add an extra 1/2 hr cardio in the evening. So basically, I exercise no more than 1 hr per day.

Lastly, some days I feel really tired, so I'll skip a workout or adjust my eating. I think it's important to listen to your body. I think it can tell you load and clear if you're doing too much! But hey, that's just me and I'm really only beginning!!!

Hope that helps!!

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It can be catabolic but the best times to do cardio is when glycogen stores are low - this is when you wake up and after working out.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doing cardio after training is fine, but don't overdo it.