depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

has anyone ever heard of this??? (this is a serious question)

someone told me that if, when you pee, it's bubbly and then it kind of fizzles out and there's like white specs floating, it means that you have too much protein (could mean liver isn't working right)....has anyone ever heard of this or know anything about it?

i think it happened to me...i have about 3-4 scoops of whey per day and a total of about 200-220 g of protein...i'm 5'10" 160 lbs...is that too much protein?

boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely not too much protein (1.25g / lb). Why are you asking the nutrition section this?

And being totally serious here, you know that if you're not getting any of some form that you'll piss out your semen right? "Too much protein" indeed!

Cut the crap, errr fat chaosad420's Avatar
    chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaosad420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by depo12 View Post
    someone told me that if, when you pee, it's bubbly and then it kind of fizzles out and there's like white specs floating, it means that you have too much protein (could mean liver isn't working right)....has anyone ever heard of this or know anything about it?

i think it happened to me...i have about 3-4 scoops of whey per day and a total of about 200-220 g of protein...i'm 5'10" 160 lbs...is that too much protein?

It sounds like you are not drinking enough water.
    In the pasture of life, don't be a cowpie.

Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axle Foley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you piss chicken breasts, then you're getting too much protein. Seriously, I think you should direct your question to your doctor.
    Battling crappy genetics since 1994.

Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)

This has happened to me. I'd suspect it's a combination of too much of SOMETHING (maybe protein) and not enough water. If it happens on a regular basis, you really ought to get some urine tests done, and blood too, while you're at it.
    "Involuntary spasm! Witness the show! Enjoy the show!"

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no, not too much protein.

there's a lot of things you can piss out. is it consistently like that or just sometimes? and by white specs do you mean your peeing out solids?
    ♛ ♛

ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are peeing out solids that is not good. As far as the fizzing out and such that is ok.

heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Proteinuria

"The large amounts of protein in their urine may cause abnormal amounts of bubbles to be present in the toilet after they urinate."

"Proteinuria may be the first sign of renal disease and control of proteinuria has been shown to help maintain kidney function. Individuals who develop the symptoms of proteinuria or who are told that they have abnormal amounts of protein in their urine on screening tests should have their kidney function evaluated by their physician."

http://www.hmc.psu.edu/childrens/hea...roteinuria.htm

"Patients with less than 1-2 grams of proteinuria usually have tubulointerstitial disease, nephrosclerosis, polycystic kidney disease, orthostatic proteinuria, or benign glomerular disease such as IgA nephritis. Proteinuria of greater than 3.5 g per day is due to glomerular diseases"

http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/...roteinuria.htm

What supplements are you taking?
    No supplement has the power that is greater than the power of eatin' clean and liftin' hard.

depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OneBetter View Post
    no, not too much protein.

there's a lot of things you can piss out. is it consistently like that or just sometimes? and by white specs do you mean your peeing out solids?
    it's not consistent...happened to me for the first time yesterday...and i usually drink enough water (6-8 bottles) daily, maybe i didn't though...i don't remember

Originally Posted by heyzeus909 View Post
    [B]Proteinuria

What supplements are you taking?
    i'm only taking ON 100% whey and cytodrene 500 fat burner

heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000) heyzeus909 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm only taking ON 100% whey and cytodrene 500 fat burner
    Did you know if you google "cytodrene 500" your bodyspace comes up as the 4th link listed? That's pretty interesting.

It's also pretty interesting that the cytodrene.com website is "closed", and that it's not sold on bodybuilding.com. Maybe you should consider laying off of that stuff for a while and seeing if your piss returns to normal. Maybe there's a reason it's not being sold any more.

If it was me, I'd start taking cranberry juice (100% juice) a few times a day for kidney support. Seeing a doctor would, obviously, be a good idea too. Also, don't take advice from quacks like me on the internet.

No creatine?
    No supplement has the power that is greater than the power of eatin' clean and liftin' hard.

Originally Posted by heyzeus909 View Post
    Did you know if you google "cytodrene 500" your bodyspace comes up as the 4th link listed? That's pretty interesting.

It's also pretty interesting that the cytodrene.com website is "closed", and that it's not sold on bodybuilding.com. Maybe you should consider laying off of that stuff for a while and seeing if your piss returns to normal. Maybe there's a reason it's not being sold any more.

If it was me, I'd start taking cranberry juice (100% juice) a few times a day for kidney support. Seeing a doctor would, obviously, be a good idea too. Also, don't take advice from quacks like me on the internet.

No creatine?

lol yeah, thanks for that advice (kind of an oxymoron)....well, umm about it being like nonexistent, i know it's weird...i got it at GNC though...but i only have a few days left and then i'm taking 2 weeks off...after that i'm getting syntrax fyre and guggulbolic....

about the creatine...no, i used to take it before i worked out, but i honestly felt like i got a better workout when i wasn't using it...plus i'm cutting right now, and i'm not sure if creatine helps/hurts that...oh yeah, and i have BY FAR THE WORST tasting creatine on the planet (Kreation - idk if anyone else has it but if so the orange flavor is absolutely horrific)

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creatine will only help you on a cut.

Originally Posted by KryptoKnight View Post
    Creatine will only help you on a cut.
    not this one lol it just makes me wanna puke...but on a serious note, how will it help? and when should i take it?

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Refer to the sticky in the supplements question, all your answers will be there.

Originally Posted by KryptoKnight View Post
    Refer to the sticky in the supplements question, all your answers will be there.
    are u referring to the quick side note that we started about creatine??

are u referring to the quick side note that we started about creatine??
    Supplement *forum

oh ok ...gotcha..thanks...I'm still concerned about the protein thing though...I'll have to do some research =/

I have a 2000 cal a day diet...so a 40/40/20 ratio gives me 200g of protein per day...is that too much for me ??? my friend is taking exercise science and says that it's def too much..he recommends 130 g (1.8g per kg body weight)...i'm confused..should i go to 30/50/20 ratio? but then wouldn't i gain fat back wouldn't with the increase carbs?
    Last edited by depo12; 04-05-2007 at 08:51 AM.

Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flex Appeal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Axle Foley View Post
    When you piss chicken breasts, then you're getting too much protein. Seriously, I think you should direct your question to your doctor.
    Yeah, I was growing feathers for a while so I thought I better lay off.
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.- Ray Bradbury

it would be helpful if you would just answer the question i just asked, rather then not helping me whatsoever..

someone told me you can buy a test at GNC to see if there is protein in urine....anyone know if this is true??
    Last edited by depo12; 04-05-2007 at 11:45 AM.