RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What's the most you should work abs?

What's the most you should do stomach? every second day? twice a week? once a week? Also, when you're doing crunches on a decline bench, should you just move your back off the bench 5 or 6 inches? I get a really good burn in the abs that way, instead of doing a full sit up where I bring my head up to my knees.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)

ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMHO...

1-2 times weekly if doing weighted exercises.

3-5 times weekly if doing non-weighted exercises.
    36 years old
    150 lbs
    7% bf

Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say abs are like any other muscle, you should work them out 1 - 2 per week.

In saying this because it is a core/stabilising muscle you will inadvertantly be using your abs to stabilise yourself during other exercises so they will be getting more of a workout your just not targeting them directly.

I think a lot of people have the perception that abs are different form other muscles n the body, the way I see it is: Do you workout you bis or chest 4 - 5 times per week??? No so why should you do this for abs??????

ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Zam
    I would say abs are like any other muscle, you should work them out 1 - 2 per week.

In saying this because it is a core/stabilising muscle you will inadvertantly be using your abs to stabilise yourself during other exercises so they will be getting more of a workout your just not targeting them directly.

I think a lot of people have the perception that abs are different form other muscles n the body, the way I see it is: Do you workout you bis or chest 4 - 5 times per week??? No so why should you do this for abs??????
    The fact that the abs are a stabilizing muscle is why I think they can and should be worked more often. They can take a beating and NEED a beating to develop. IMHO of course.

Same goes for calves and forearms. Low volume just doesn't do it for these muscles (in my experience). You have to hammer them.
    36 years old
    150 lbs
    7% bf

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't work abs more than two days per week.

Registered User the iron addict's Avatar
    the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    You might try this for a change of pace.

http://www.ironaddicts.com/articles/...ning%20art.htm

Iron Addict

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I usually do them once a week (weighted crunches.) I usually do them on Fridays, but might also do them as a "filler" on another day while waiting for the squat rack, etc.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by midian
    1-2 a week is enough

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...ineCrunch.html
    OMG!!!!! THE decline I'm at is not nearly that much!!! HOLY SH|T THAT"S INTENSE!!!!

The decline that I'm at is about the same as a decline bench. But I feel ALOT of it in my quads. WHich is why I have stopped working my abs. Feels like a leg work out half the time.

Also I don't even work my abs anymore. I haven't for quite a few months.

The only ab work I do is deadlifts, sldl's, squats, front squats, benching and curling
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins