zhiwei_19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question how to build defined arms...

hi guyz, i 21...... and i just building up for one yr only.......

how do u all train up arms more defined shape , where there are visible veins on it....... no fattery arm......
    ??

supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

variety

If you feel like you already have a decent amount of size on your guns and wish to define them and shape them you may want to mix it up a little. Depending on the total amount of sets your doing you may want to eliminate some mass builders or just add in some isolation movements. If you usually do barbell curls try doing dumbell curls with very strict form one arm at a time. This can work as a mass builder and shaping movement at the same time.

For triceps you may wish to throw in some dumbell kickbacks or some cable pushdowns one arm at a time using a variety of grips.

For biceps try some hammer curls to hit the outside of your arm. This can add a little separation between the bi and tri and makes the arm look wider/larger from the side when relaxed.

I work my bi's and tri's together and only once per week. I give them their own day(no other bodyparts). I often superset. For example I might do 3 sets dumbell curls, then 3 set tricep pushdowns, then 3 sets cable curls, then 3 sets lying tricep extentions. Other times I go back and forth each set.

Allow yourself a little rest between sets because you don't want this to become an arm cardio routine. You want to rest enough to allow you to use a decent amount of weight. I just have a tremendous amount of motivation to train my arms when I know I can get both the biceps and triceps pumped at the same time.

Give this a try. peace.

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want more defined arms, you wanna look at your diet. Your not going to have cut arms by doing exercises, your going to get cut arms by reducing your bodyfat. Simple as that.

supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supaluva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Diet is important to definition no doubt. However, if you're already fairly lean there are certain excercises and ways of training as I mentioned that will give you overall better definition and shape in your arms. When I started out I was fairly lean and ate like a garbage disposal (mad junk food) and you know what I put on lean muscle, and later defined and shaped that muscle by changing up workout routines without changing my diet.

Now that I'm a little older and abandoned the gym for awhile and starting over not quite as lean diet is a major element in my training/results. The point is that if you're already fairly lean (sorry for not mentioning that) you can shape and define your muscles at the same time as building mass by using variety in your training.

Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Big Bump on Power BB,

There is no such thing as shaping or defining exercises. The way a muscle looks in terms of aesthetics is simply a function of genetics and diet. For a muscle to look defined, it needs size, for without size you don't have shape. So concentrate on those exercises which will give you size and forget about crimping and squeezing and peaking and all that other crap because it won't make a scrap of difference. You cannot control the way a muscle 'looks' but you can control it's size.

joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeshmoe321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump on power-bb and telly
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone
    walking a cheetah down 42nd Street."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bOBeRt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump Power-bb

Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get the mass, then diet down. Power BB has the idea.

Maf
    The world is mine....