Angelus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glucosamine - For joint pain

I have searched on this subject.

Now that I am starting to go as heavy as I can during my bulking cycle my shoulders are killing me.

I have read that it works for some people and others it makes no difference. My friend gave me a bottle of it so I started it this week. Any idea how long it may take for it to help with joint pains? I have been told/read that it may take up to 3 weeks to see any difference, is that about right?
    On the come back from a furbar'd shoulder and laziness

Doogz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm taking Glu/Chrondroitin and noticed a difference after a few days. After a few weeks the pain was completely gone.

I also added falx oil to my diet at the same time too.
    ....no matter what happens, your toes are still tappin'.

GettingBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked for me too. Hadn't had a back spasm in 3 months. I have disc degeneration. It took about 2 weeks before it kicked in. Good stuff
    If you don't stand up, you don't stand a chance...

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump to doogz...Flax oil is really a key to joint pain....I use glucosamine/chrond and 2 shots of flax oil a day and within a couple of weeks you will notice less stiffness and creaking in the joints..as far as shoulder pain...along with the above recomendations,,,make sure it has nothing with the form or mechanics of your lifts that may aggrivate the joints..and if you are sure that is correct then give the "medicine" a week or two to go to work....I know there are some lifts and hand position that when I lift heavy are sure to cause wrist pain,,,so I find ways to grip the weight so It doesnt...also in lifting heavy I am a beliver in using whatever supports you need to keep the joints/tendons from becoming inflamed...of course shoulders..not much you can do about......just make sure they are nice and warm...

Angelus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most of pain I think is caused by DB Bench and DB Military Press.

Six weeks ago I was doing 50lbs DBs for 5-6 reps for bench. Now I am doing 70's for 5-6 reps. I keep my form pretty good. Maybe because i have increase the weight quickly it is causing my shoulder to bug me.

Well I will keep going with glucosamine and see how it works and then get some flax oil into the diet.

One more question, how many pills should I be taking per day. The bottle does not have any daily suggestions.
    On the come back from a furbar'd shoulder and laziness

Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Once or twice a day will do ya'.
    Save our supplements:

http://www.saveoursupplements.org/