PiPsEt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

David Bostons workout program?

does anyone know this because i am a wide receiver and would like to gain weight and strength and muscle mass while having a good 4.3 40. If anyone knows please let me know. thanks a lot

Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Timby01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you're a reciever then u don't want to follow david boston's training he's more like a body builder than a reciever

POED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should email him and ask him. His address is iamaworthlesssackofcrapwithnoheart@chargers.com.

fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just follow any football oriented program...the only program that makes you weaker and slower is the raiders

Starrchild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn that's cold.lol

zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) zlmxtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why not just follow Warren Sapps workout, Eat everything in sight and barely workout because he can run the 40 in 4.2. Dont believe me? Search.
    ★ Cancer Survivor Crew ★

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    any workout plus a full time trainer/dietician plus unlimited supplies of pharmaceuticals and growth hormones
    Tired

emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emac_95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by GUNZOFNAVARONE
    any workout plus a full time trainer/dietician plus unlimited supplies of pharmaceuticals and growth hormones
    well put. i read somewhere he spends $200000/year on supplements and training. his trainer/nutritionalist follows him everywhere. i don't think that guy puts so much as one baked lay in his mouth. actually i don't even know if he eats solid food. it might all be intravenous.
    "how'd you like your god now
    now that he is you"

blindside

DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by fupafighter2
    just follow any football oriented program...the only program that makes you weaker and slower is the raiders
    There's nothing funnier than good old sarcasm. LOLOLOL

Honestly, you should just focus on a good football workout where you center around Bench/Incline press, Squats, and Power Cleans/Hang Cleans. Concentrate on these core lifts and add one to two assiting lifts. Plyometrics are really great for football players when combined with your running and agility workouts.

Glamdring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: David Bostons workout program?

Originally posted by PiPsEt
    does anyone know this because i am a wide receiver and would like to gain weight and strength and muscle mass while having a good 4.3 40. If anyone knows please let me know. thanks a lot
    Don't follow David Boston's workout. When's the last time that guy actually made it through an entire season without suffering some sort of major/semi-major injury? I think WR is one position where being as buff as that dude is a major hindrance.

Just go find Torry Holt or Marvin Harrison's workout and be content with that.

DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Glamdring
    Don't follow David Boston's workout. When's the last time that guy actually made it through an entire season without suffering some sort of major/semi-major injury? I think WR is one position where being as buff as that dude is a major hindrance.

Explain to me how him being stong has anything to do with the fact he is hurt?
    our a idiot back that bull**** up

Well, first if you're going to call someone an idiot, at least get the grammatical stuff out of the way. I hate to go there, but I hate being called an idiot for no reason.

I read an article in ESPN the magazine either right before the NFL season or right after the season started. The article specifically had to do with how much David Boston had bulked, and it related this massive amount of bulking to his propensity to get injured on the field. A receiver, in the NFL, of his size, is pretty much unheard of. The fact that he is oft-injured basically speaks for itself, because he didn't take flexibility issues seriously in his training.

I have no idea if it is possible to link to old ESPN the magazine articles from anywhere on the web. You're more than welcome to search for it though. One can almost assume a common sense stance here, but then again you're making a 'strong ---> injury' statement, while I'm making a 'training ---> injury' one.

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Steroids may predispose you to injuries due to lack of balance beetween tendon and muscle strength , that `s the correlation beetween " bulking 0N " and injuries ........
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

POED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: David Bostons workout program?

Originally posted by Glamdring

He's not really hurt. He's a pussy and a waste of talent.

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1628275

Charger Fan
    Last edited by POED; 01-14-2004 at 07:46 PM.

Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bob G 77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why dont you search for Jerry Rice's regiment????? Screw all those other guys. There good but Jerry is one of a kind.

Originally posted by Bob G 77
    Why dont you search for Jerry Rice's regiment????? Screw all those other guys. There good but Jerry is one of a kind.
    Hell, how could I have forgotten about that guy? A lot of other receivers try, or at least used to try, hooking up with him for his summer workout routine.

I figure if a guy can play at his level as long as he has then he must be doing something right.

He's not really hurt. He's a pussy and a waste of talent.
    Yah, you're probably right. So, I guess that can give us another correlation "Strong/Buff != Tough". But, I guess we knew that already.