ksquad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to gain mass and get a six pack

I was wondering if there is some way that i can get a 6 pack and gain alot of muscle mass. Ive heard that its impossible but i dont believe it. Im 240 lbs right know with a little gut on me. I want to get a six packl before summer time but not loose all my muscle mass. Is there anyway of doing this. Thanks

shaun_bayarea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it depends....if you havent worked out until now then you will gain some muscle while you loose fat....i think that you can do both at the same time but i dont think that you can get huge and ripped at the same time....you can get smaller muscles and get ripped though but dont expect to be some huge ripped guy unless you do alot of bulking and cutting cycles...you can get the fitness model look but you wont get the bodybuilder look unless you bulk then cut

zhiwei_19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by shaun_bayarea
    it depends....if you havent worked out until now then you will gain some muscle while you loose fat....i think that you can do both at the same time but i dont think that you can get huge and ripped at the same time....you can get smaller muscles and get ripped though but dont expect to be some huge ripped guy unless you do alot of bulking and cutting cycles...you can get the fitness model look but you wont get the bodybuilder look unless you bulk then cut
    how much percent of fat should we gain in the process of bulking??

15%?

cac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are more than 12-15% bodyfat you should not gain any fat If you are more than 20% you should loose a little fat. but thats my experience, mostly depends on your diet

jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just work your abs during your bulking phase. It works for me because I gained 12lbs during the winter on my bulking phase and I had a six pack. It probably doesn't work for everyone, but just give it a try. I worked my abs three times a week with 9-12 sets of 20-30 reps.
    I can do all things through christ which strentheneth me.

Philippians 4:13

shaun_bayarea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i bulk i dont let my bodyfat get above 12%....you onyl need to eat 300-500 calories above maintenance...alot of guys go overboard and eat 5000 calories a day and get fat

6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6packinc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nutrition is SO important! For gain mass and have lean and ripped 6 pack abs... Me i have the help of supplement..! I take 1/2 portion of weight gainer ONLY before I train! For my other supplement and a meal plan.. Visit my website for FREE information! I gain mass and loose fat at the same time! The secret is the knowledge about how,what, when to eat and wich supplement work for the situation!

All info in the url in my signature or 6packinc(dot)co(dot)cc Replace the (dot) for . !
    Learn how to have lean and ripped 6 pack abs totally FREE!!!
    http://www.6packinc.tk/

r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r_graz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another massive 8 year bump...

igorlapcev has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A frequent attitude: “I will do 20 killer abs exercises every day and in one month I will get a six-pack.” Okay, get them, but let’s make it clear: it’s useless to practice regularly, if you don’t minimize the subcutaneous material which kills the nice belly muscles. You can do this by cardiovascular trainings and decreasing the level of fats and electrolytes at minimum.
    LIKE MY FAN PAGE: "Top Form Instructor" AND FOLLOW MY POSTS!