Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Extreme Cutting Diet and Routine for the next 30 days

Currently 195 lbs at about 10% BF, goal is 175-180lbs at 6% BF in 30 days...

Well today I begin my hardcore cutting routine. Here is the Projected Schedule. I will lower carb intake and up protein even more after 2 weeks. Probably will have a refeed carb day once a week. Currently about 2100-2300 cals a day.

9:30 - Wake, 30 G Whey Protein (25 mg Ephedra, 200 mg Caffein, and 1000 mg Green Tea Extract)

9:55 - 10g BCAA?s

10:00 - 4.2 Mile Walk

11:15 - 1 Cup Oats, 1 Scoop Muscle Milk (500 mg Sesamin, 1 multi Vitamin, 3000 mg Fishoil)

2:00 - Steak and eggs or (equivelent Protein Meal), Veggies

5:00 - Can of Tuna or (equivelent Protein Meal), Veggies, (500 mg Sesamin, 1 multi Vitamin, 3000 mg Fishoil)

5:00-7:00 - 10 g BCAA?s

7:00 - 30g of Whey, 1 piece of fruit

7:30 - (25 mg Ephedra, 200 mg Caffein, and 1000 mg Green Tea Extract)

8:00 - Workout, 25 g BCAA?s and 25 g Simple Carb Drink

10:15 - Post Workout Shake (40g protein, 40g Carbs)

11:30 - Meat and Brown Rice and Barley or (equivelent Protein and Carb meal), Veggies, (500 mg Sesamin, 1 multi Vitamin, 3000 mg Fishoil)

2:00 AM - Bedtime

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    Currently 195 lbs at about 10% BF
    LOL

Your goal should be to get to 10% body fat in the next 60 days.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can see from your avatar you now how to diet and train. so thats good.
    but I would have to say that your around 14-15%BF I know your legs dont have a lot of fat but your arms back and abs are covered thick.
    that beeing said I do believe you could get to your goal but the diet is going to be hell good luck.
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight,
    it's the size of the fight in the dog.

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha, no I am really about 10% fat right now. I just ate and have the whole "bulged belly looking fat look" on purpose in order to make it look more extreme at the end of the 30 days. Plus I am holding alot of water right now from creatine Bloat and such.

I'll lose 5 lbs in water weight my first couple of days.

Here is how I look Flexed. All shot today. Trust me. I can tell my bf by just the mirror to at least 1%, I have been as low as 5.5%
    Attached Images
    Last edited by vipergq; 04-03-2007 at 02:45 PM.

Live-Big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck with your diet man thats pretty extreme. Any reason you need to do it in such a short period of time? Also the quality of those pictures is awesome what the hell kind of camera do you use?
    On my journey to the end of the dumbbell rack.

Originally Posted by Live-Big View Post
    Good luck with your diet man thats pretty extreme. Any reason you need to do it in such a short period of time? Also the quality of those pictures is awesome what the hell kind of camera do you use?
    No, I just wanna do it in 30 days to see how extreme I can go. Plus I'll be going to a pool party in Vegas on May 5th so I figure that would be a good date.

I am actually a professional full time Photographer.

www.kadenphoto.com

mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very nice , esp the nud e section haha. anyways good luck dude

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good luck with your diet.. looks extreme but definitely do-able..

Good site too..

Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramon66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vipergq View Post
    haha, no I am really about 10% fat right now. I just ate and have the whole "bulged belly looking fat look" on purpose in order to make it look more extreme at the end of the 30 days. Plus I am holding alot of water right now from creatine Bloat and such.

Here is how I look Flexed. All shot today. Trust me. I can tell my bf by just the mirror to at least 1%, I have been as low as 5.5%
    hell bro you just dropped 5% of you BF in one day at that rate you should be good by the end of the week. LOL.
    that was a trip I have never seen any one look that soft and then the next day or so be that tight but good work on the deception. I did 16lbs in 30 days
    and gained 1/4" on my arms and actualy got stronger but the diet was a bitch so good luck.
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight,
    it's the size of the fight in the dog.

smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Hey buddy, your avitar looks awesome... what were you there - 6-8% bf?

Yeah, you are not 14-15% bf. I'd say you're between 10-12% at the most.

I seriously think you look just about the same as I did when I started my cut 6 weeks ago. I went from 158 lbs 11-12% bf to 151 lbs 8-9% bf. You probably know what you're doin (this was my first cut), so I'm sure you'll reach that goal. Though, I would think it would take you about 6-8 weeks not 30 days, but I could very well be wrong. Either way 30 days from now I'm sure you're gonna look good. Good luck with the cut, bro!
    "Classic case of 'guy on the ground.'" (David Wain, Role Models)

"The main reason I lift is because God wants me to." (me)

Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bandolero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is there any reason your eating the carbs at night and not in the morning? I would have thought eating the carbs during the day and zero carbs at night. By the way you blurred your face in the first set of pic and then didnt in the second lol. Let me know man and props for going balls to the wall.

In my avatar I am about 7% or so. I have gotten to about 5.5% for one day after dehydrating.

At the 30 day rate, I will be losing alot of muscle as well, Its OK, though, I actually don't mind. I figure I'll probably lose 50% muscle 50% fat at that rate.

End up being about 176-178 lbs

Originally Posted by Bandolero View Post
    Is there any reason your eating the carbs at night and not in the morning? I would have thought eating the carbs during the day and zero carbs at night. By the way you blurred your face in the first set of pic and then didnt in the second lol. Let me know man and props for going balls to the wall.
    Well, my workout is at night unfortunately so I revolve my carbs around that. I don't purposely do it, but it doesn't matter as much as people seem to think. After my workout, I will be utilizing everything I take in pretty efficiently.

I'll probably switch my Cardio and Workout around when I get closer to the date.

By the way, What is this Rep power and bodypoints thing? How do you build those?

rexoverbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexoverbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexoverbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexoverbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexoverbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexoverbey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can add to someone's rep by clicking under their avatar on the scale. People add to reputation when you give good advice, or post positive things, etc. You can also neg someone if they are rude, etc.

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

That actually does look like 10% so either you really were bloated or you do some great photoshopping, because you were looking pretty chubby in the first set and not so much now. Interesting how quick one's body can change you should be a Hydroxycut before/after model.

Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr13percent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dpman View Post
    That actually does look like 10% so either you really were bloated or you do some great photoshopping, because you were looking pretty chubby in the first set and not so much now. Interesting how quick one's body can change you should be a Hydroxycut before/after model.
    He said he wasn't flexing in the first pic and was in the next ones. Doesn't seem that odd, I know when I flex it makes me look a lot leaner too.

Nope, no photoshop at all. Those were all shot withing 3 minutes of each other.

The first ones I just stuck my belly out and slouched and relaxed all of my muscles and looked sad, The second ones were just flexed.

younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) younggunz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Judging by your avatar you definately know what you are doing, so good luck! I'm sure you'll reach your goal.

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The first ones I just stuck my belly out and slouched and relaxed all of my muscles and looked sad, The second ones were just flexed.
    You should definitely be a before/after model.

you should do a video showing howing quickly you can change your look from flabby to fit.

Everything is going perfect so far, Its only been 3 days, but diet has not strayed 1 bit, walk in the morning kinda sucks, but my workouts are super intense even on the lower calories.

Keep in Mind, I just gain almost 20 pounds in 2 months prior to going on this cut diet (alot of water as well) but alot of muscle and minimal fat.

So I thought quickly adjusting to the low calories was going to be really draining.

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can you roughly pen out your dieting plan? As in excercises and diet?

Diet is up top and so far pretty much stuck to it. I alter what type of meat or protein source all the time, IE Steak for Chicken, Salmon for Tuna, ect.

My workouts right now are just High intensity supersets with 3-5 excercises with short breaks.

Here is an example of a workout.

Bench press: set of 10
    Bent Over Row: set of 10
    Bar Dips: til Failure
    Decline Sit Ups: Failure
    Lat Pulldowns: set of 10

All with relatively no breaks between excercise and a 2 minute break after all of them. I repeat 4-5 times.

After I would pick a couple other excercises and just superset them,

Last night I did Curls and Side lateral raises, 5 sets each.

I change the excercises everyday, but try to keep the heart rate and intensity up at all times. (I chug down a gallon container of water with 25 g BCAA's and 25g Gatorade and 15 g Glutamine to slow down muscle breakdown)

Post workout shake is 40g Protein, 40g carbs

Hope that helps

Skipped my walk yesterday, but kept food pretty good. Just lost one of my meals.

Today workout consisted of:

Deadlifts: Warmup set
    3 singles at 95% of Max 1RM (385 lbs)
    3 sets of 8 at 65% of Max 1RM (295 lbs)

5 Supersets of Squat, Cleans, and Military Press, all with 30 second breaks

Squat: set of 10 (225 lbs)
    Cleans: set of 12 (155 lbs)
    Military: set of 12 (105 lbs)

you should do a video showing howing quickly you can change your look from flabby to fit.
    I plan on posting Photos every week to show you guys the progress. I expect the biggest changes in the first week and the last weeks photos.

I can make a gif that shows me shrinking to at the end.

Check back in a few days for new photos

Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great thread!

Can't wait to see the end result!
    Not only are my muscles big but they've got more layers of fibras n **** than other peoples. Just the other day my man J-Bomb thought he was cokcy **** since hes pretty damn jacked too put he aint got **** on me. We set up some weights in my backyard, topless in this weather, real man **** here son, no time for pussy assed health spas, i schooled his ass, should have seen his eyes, couldnyt believe the kinda sh21t i was lifting.

rob_phill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob_phill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob_phill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob_phill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob_phill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob_phill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob_phill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hah a .gif would actually be really rad

Woke up and did cardio today.

Food was a little wierder today, but not anywhere near as bad as I expected for easter sunday dinner.

Dinner consisted of Ham, Salad and Mashed potatoes and gravy.

About

30g fat
    75g carbs
    65g protein

~850 calories

Skipped Workout today.

Back on track tomorrow with update photos coming on the 10th.

ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChubbzterTF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep it up man. How do you manage the superset regime? Is your gym really that deserted at the hour you lift at? I'd actually really enjoy being able to do that kind of a full body routine. Hope all is working out towards your goals!