ROVICH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ROVICH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TITAN TRAINING MANUAL by OTS

Long time reader and first time poster!

I received a copy of this book and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and if so what did you think of the program?
    The program is based on the original "Bulgarian Power Burst" methods but you now only train 4-days per week for about 1-hr per workout. The first two days are fullbody workouts based on oldfashioned pyramids and high-rep supersets. You take a day off then train the next two days in a split routine doining "musclerounds" (rest-pause training).
    I would be interested to hear from anyone who has actually done the program.

Thanks

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haven't tried it but you might find these amazon reviews helpful:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

KTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Titan Training is very demanding, even more than Big Beyond Belief.
    You need a lot of focus.

But I like it an I will start it soon again.

ROVICH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ROVICH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the site info. It has user reviews.

Did you do the program for a full cycle (12-weeks)?
    What kind of progress did you make while on it?

ironrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did it for 8 weeks, people thought I was on the juice. It was the best program I ever used.

Intensity for Immensity LSUAlum2001's Avatar
    LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUAlum2001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ROVICH
    Long time reader and first time poster!

I received a copy of this book and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and if so what did you think of the program?
    The program is based on the original "Bulgarian Power Burst" methods but you now only train 4-days per week for about 1-hr per workout. The first two days are fullbody workouts based on oldfashioned pyramids and high-rep supersets. You take a day off then train the next two days in a split routine doining "musclerounds" (rest-pause training).
    I would be interested to hear from anyone who has actually done the program.

Thanks
    I have one of the older OTS manuals. Serious Growth and it's hellaciously demaning. 6 days/week working out each body part 3 times/week with a maximum of 45 minutes per workout.

RocketmanR6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been on the Titan Training program for 3 years now. I've also tried their Big Beyond Belief program also. Titan Training is very demanding but also very well worth it. I love the muscle rounds. Everybody else in the gym just wonders what the heck I'm doing.

explohydro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulgarian Power Burst System

I used Leo's Power Burst routines when they first came out in the 90's, I couldn't follow it exactly as stated because of work, so I modified it.
    When I began I weighed 192 lbs. and after 12-14 weeks weighed in at 254 pounds and I'm a hard gainer with a very fast metabolism.
    I wasn't on any anabolics, but spent maybe $250-300 per month on supplements that I had tried before so I knew how well they worked but took many times more than amount suggested 27th one supplement in mind, knowing there would be no adverse side effects, and their were none at all.
    Leo definitely knows his stuff, He was anxious to hear how it had worked for me.
    It's very difficult to maintain the degree and balance of strict training required, with eating, proper sleep and know when to cycle the way you train, but at age 53 last year I went from 184-240 pounds within a 3 1/2 month period. It's very do-able without using any "gear" except I burned myself out right at the 3 1/2 month point, there's a line to learn not to cross. It's no bull.
    The most important let's are maintaining proper intensity and cycling of your routines, knowing what bodyparts to train together, knowing when you NEED a day Ltd. Keeping test periods between sets to under one minute, and try to never spend longer than one hour per session it takes a roll on natural testorone. 45-50 minutes works well for me. These are just some of the important things to keep in mind while incorporating this type of training and not injure yourself doing it if gaining as much quality muscle mass as possible is your goal. I've only been training for about 30 years. 5'9" weighed just 110 lbs. my senior year H.S. SMALL FRAME wrists measure only 6 inches, have gotten biceps built up to 19 3/4"s. chest up to 51" while keeping waist at about 34", training technique and high intensity is a key.
    just thought someone mind find this helpful to decide to go with any of Leo Costas training techniques, they are really worth a try if you are really serious.