Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

ROVICH will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROVICH will become famous soon enough. (+50)

TITAN TRAINING MANUAL by OTS

Long time reader and first time poster!

I received a copy of this book and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and if so what did you think of the program?
    The program is based on the original "Bulgarian Power Burst" methods but you now only train 4-days per week for about 1-hr per workout. The first two days are fullbody workouts based on oldfashioned pyramids and high-rep supersets. You take a day off then train the next two days in a split routine doining "musclerounds" (rest-pause training).
    I would be interested to hear from anyone who has actually done the program.

Thanks

forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    haven't tried it but you might find these amazon reviews helpful:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

KTT is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Titan Training is very demanding, even more than Big Beyond Belief.
    You need a lot of focus.

But I like it an I will start it soon again.

ROVICH will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROVICH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the site info. It has user reviews.

Did you do the program for a full cycle (12-weeks)?
    What kind of progress did you make while on it?

ironrx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit ironrx's BodySpace
    I did it for 8 weeks, people thought I was on the juice. It was the best program I ever used.

Intensity for Immensity LSUAlum2001's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 60
    LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LSUAlum2001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit LSUAlum2001's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ROVICH
    Long time reader and first time poster!

I received a copy of this book and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and if so what did you think of the program?
    The program is based on the original "Bulgarian Power Burst" methods but you now only train 4-days per week for about 1-hr per workout. The first two days are fullbody workouts based on oldfashioned pyramids and high-rep supersets. You take a day off then train the next two days in a split routine doining "musclerounds" (rest-pause training).
    I would be interested to hear from anyone who has actually done the program.

Thanks
    I have one of the older OTS manuals. Serious Growth and it's hellaciously demaning. 6 days/week working out each body part 3 times/week with a maximum of 45 minutes per workout.

RocketmanR6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been on the Titan Training program for 3 years now. I've also tried their Big Beyond Belief program also. Titan Training is very demanding but also very well worth it. I love the muscle rounds. Everybody else in the gym just wonders what the heck I'm doing.