Registered User Armor For Sleep's Avatar
    Armor For Sleep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to make Cottage Cheese taste good

Here is a recipe that will make Cottage cheese taste good!

The best thing to do, is to mix one scoop of Syntrax I****trix Reloaded Vanilla with a half cup of 1% cottage cheese. I used Light and Lively brand. Stir it around really well to make sure that all of the powder gets mixed in. The consistency is just like frosting and plus it tastes like it to... Do this and i gurantee you will not be dissapointed. One of my favorite things to eat now. It tastes so good I feel like I'm cheating when I do it.

And before this, I could barely stomach cottage cheese.

hope this helps.
    "If I were sand
    and you were oceans
    the moon would be
    why you're pulled to me."

-AfS

Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol, I may try that sometime. I've never been able to be in the same room as that stuff

bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bate18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    spoon, tub of cottage cheese, glass of milk...start poundin

Registered User Armor For Sleep's Avatar
    Armor For Sleep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm serious tho...try it...tastes soo good
    "If I were sand
    and you were oceans
    the moon would be
    why you're pulled to me."

-AfS