Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at 196lbs bob looked incredible.....his body had looked more refined back then.....
    Train, eat , sleep.....Repeat!!!

Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man View Post
    Headbussa

i_bleed_texan
    Damn, Bob. I can kinda see the Zane comparison, honestly...so symmetrical.

noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) noodle307 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    well i gotta give props to Bob thats a great physique you had back then, you still got it to from what i see. Why do people on here insist on calling Bob out on steroid use? hes obviously in much better shape than anyone on here, and im sure he knows what hes doing no matter what, and for anyone who thinks hes unhealthy, im sure Bob's number 1 concern is his health considering he just had a kid and im sure his family and little girl would want him to stick around and be healthy to raise her, some of you guys on here just show so little respect it disgusts me. But whatever, Bob props to you for putting up with these dumbass kids. This is like the 3rd thread ive seen in a row where someone called out Bob on steroids or some ridicoulous ****.
    Not a troll, just an ***hole

Registered User BodybuilderRyan's Avatar
    BodybuilderRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodybuilderRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodybuilderRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodybuilderRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodybuilderRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodybuilderRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodybuilderRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BodybuilderRyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bob, you freakin rocked that show!!! Don't pay attention to the mindless retards that posted bad comments. Like my mom commented, you're a fountain of knowledge, and hope that we see you at the next Emerald Cup later this month. I met you there last year, and you gave me nothing but good advice on me being an up and coming bodybuilder. Thanks, and I hope to see you in a few weeks!!!
    Pain is temporary, but the benifits last a lifetime

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by noodle307 View Post
    well i gotta give props to Bob thats a great physique you had back then, you still got it to from what i see. Why do people on here insist on calling Bob out on steroid use? hes obviously in much better shape than anyone on here, and im sure he knows what hes doing no matter what, and for anyone who thinks hes unhealthy, im sure Bob's number 1 concern is his health considering he just had a kid and im sure his family and little girl would want him to stick around and be healthy to raise her, some of you guys on here just show so little respect it disgusts me. But whatever, Bob props to you for putting up with these dumbass kids. This is like the 3rd thread ive seen in a row where someone called out Bob on steroids or some ridicoulous ****.
    x2 That **** has gotten way out of hand, imo if they want to pet their ego ban em so they do it some place eles.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BodybuilderRyan View Post
    Bob, you freakin rocked that show!!! Don't pay attention to the mindless retards that posted bad comments. Like my mom commented, you're a fountain of knowledge, and hope that we see you at the next Emerald Cup later this month. I met you there last year, and you gave me nothing but good advice on me being an up and coming bodybuilder. Thanks, and I hope to see you in a few weeks!!!
    THANKS, BRO....

I'll be there...better hope I see some improvment, or I may have to open a can of whoop-ass on ya!

See you there!
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100)
    bob, ur the man. The part in the fit show where you answer that one question about how the guy feels gay watching you pose. "It's not gay, its bodybuilding" that is hilarious how u said it. And so true.

Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by duncanlukas View Post
    bob, ur the man. The part in the fit show where you answer that one question about how the guy feels gay watching you pose. "It's not gay, its bodybuilding" that is hilarious how u said it. And so true.
    That's a nice soundbyte.

He knows, though, that without the queer audience he'd probably be doing something other than competing. Manual labor, or lifeguard duty, perhaps.

Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The "queer audience" as you put it, represents about the same % as any other sport...10% maybe more in some, less in others.

People see what they want to see...people that look at BB and automatically think "gay", need to do some serious soul searching....
    IFBB Athletes rep

Why deny it? You're a handsome guy. That was you in that MuscleTech interview with the pros about their off-season diets, right?

Nice, deep voice, broad shoulders, decent hair growth (for the age); all around good package. What's not to like there?

I deny nothing, as I don't have to...

I have no idea who you think I am, but I've never done any MT ads.....
    IFBB Athletes rep

here

You gotta admit you and the host are very similar looking.

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
    Too bad Bob went the route of AAS and Growth Hormones and put his longterm health at risk to weigh 60lbs more.

That muscle will go away and he'll be left with a reduction in his aortic valve elasticity, not to mention cholesterol and possibly BP. For what - to be a bodybuilding.com promoter? He never made it to the top, which would've probably killed him anyway.

Sad. He seems like a good guy.
    Very disrespectful and weak. Anybody can leave a message on an internet message board and hide behind his computer. If you had any guts you could give your opinion to Bobs face.

Personally I think he has done very well for himself and his name. He is doing what he loves and im sure he takes care of his health very well. You dont know what he takes or has taken. I smell envy in the air.

Registered User WiliamBurkowitz's Avatar
    WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by roid gut View Post
    he wasn't natural there............how can you people spend so much time on a bodybuilding forum and not know when juice has been used?

THERE IS NO WAY STEROIDS DID NOT PLAY A ROLE IN THAT PHYSIQUE!

nothing personal bob.
    agreed.

look at layne norton, a pro natural... and compare him to bob in that video.

please.
    click clack! salute!

here

LOL...THat's Christian Boeving...

We look nothing alike....
    IFBB Athletes rep

MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pro Bob Chick View Post
    Is he a paid actor? the stuff in the end of that clip looks so fake.

MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000) MassIsAhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    You just gotta love the end. "Anybody eating those almonds?" And Cutler passes him the almonds and then you can hear some small talk begin and some cheesy 80s guitar. lol

Originally Posted by WiliamBurkowitz View Post
    agreed.

look at layne norton, a pro natural... and compare him to bob in that video.

please.
    Bull****.....I was drug tested..TWICE.

Jim Rockell can verify....there were NO AAS, GH, etc. involved in the physique you see in that video clip....

Using layne as an example isn't making your case...look at my pics from when I was 14, 15, 16, etc.......that was steroid free as well.

It's called GENETICS, boys genetics and work ethic.....plain and simple.
    IFBB Athletes rep

trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

We look nothing alike....
    LMAO, People have confused Bob Chick with soo many different people....but this one takes the cake.
    Stimulate, not annihilate the muscle. -Lee Haney

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's a nice soundbyte.

He knows, though, that without the queer audience he'd probably be doing something other than competing. Manual labor, or lifeguard duty, perhaps.
    So your saying the audience is 85% gay and bodybuilding as a whole is queer?

And this comes from someone who is supposed to compete himself.

Id actually take that as what it is, an insult. Your basiclly saying Bob as an intellegent well spoken man is only capable manual labour or life guard duty.

Iv herad enough from you, your ip should be banned for life from bb.com forum.

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jim Rockell can verify....there were NO AAS, GH, etc. involved in the physique you see in that video clip....

Using layne as an example isn't making your case...look at my pics from when I was 14, 15, 16, etc.......that was steroid free as well.

I can back this up, check out the clip of WotW with bob showing some old video footage, from the age 15 he dominated most 18/19 year old teens

WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WiliamBurkowitz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I respect you because you are a BBing pro, you know your stuff and you have almost 100 lbs on me.

But people are not stupid. Simple as that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh4th...elated&search=

this is the 89. and you were bigger.

something fishy is going on here..

Bob nobody is asking you to tell the truth, but why take reality and make it asque?
    Last edited by WiliamBurkowitz; 04-04-2007 at 07:15 PM.
    click clack! salute!

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here

LOL

Wtf...troll?

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by trailbreaker View Post
    LMAO, People have confused Bob Chick with soo many different people....but this one takes the cake.
    lol ya

joe pescipo was another one.

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I respect you because you are a BBing pro, you know your stuff and you have almost 100 lbs on me.

But people are not stupid. Simple as that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh4th...elated&search=

this is the 89. and you were bigger. That is not the physique of a natural.
    lmao

dude your funny...seriously take some neuro ps, or ginkgo biloba...something that will help you think better.

that was 89 bob said he was on during that time...he went off for the 1990 video posted...he was natural during that time and also at the time there was talks about having a olympic bodybuilding team but it never materialized.

of course he will look bigger in 89 then 90 dude read what he said before you reply with hate.

Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    lmao

dude your funny...seriously take some neuro ps, or ginkgo biloba...something that will help you think better.

that was 89 bob said he was on during that time...he went off for the 1990 video posted...he was natural during that time and also at the time there was talks about having a olympic bodybuilding team but it never materialized.

of course he will look bigger in 89 then 90 dude read what he said before you reply with hate.

Exactly...I also went down to the light-heavies for the '90 Nationals. I dropped about 10 lbs. from my weight as a heavy the 3 years preceeding...
    IFBB Athletes rep

I know Bob stopped with the sorcery for the 1990 show.

But fuk man you cant honestly tell me those drugs had nothing to do with that physique.

100% natural your whole life, and you would never have been able to look like that at the tender age of 24.

Thats my point.
    click clack! salute!

But fuk man you cant honestly tell me those drugs had nothing to do with that physique.

100% natural your whole life, and you would never have been able to look like that at the tender age of 24.

Thats my point.
    DUDE! watch bobs fitshow he shows his videos when he was a teenager! the guys genetics were amazing! bob could of went the freaky route like ronnie and markus but he doesnt ABUSE the roids and stuff...he focused more on quality then over all mass.

the guys genetics are evident...geez man you need to do some research...yes bob looked bigger but you know going off the juice and maintaining muscle and being that ripped and cut takes awesome genetics and discipline...look how alot of these others pros look when they go off the stuff...they aint looking like bob thats for sure.

worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thats my point.
    And you are pointless.

That video shows the results 9 or 10 years of Bob working out.
    Is the meat you eat 100% natural?
    Are you taking supplments? Those are not natural.

People get their pannies so twisted that a guy who has been working out in the gym and has been eating right for 25 years has some good muscle to show for his efforts.

If if Bob has was such a big drug user his kid would have birth defects.
    Wiz

I don't use Bowflex. The Bowflex is lame. I only workout on the original Chuck Norris Total Body Gym. It's hardcore!