351MustangMach1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do Prohormones REALLY work....

Do you think that they REALLY work for the money, or is it one of those things that you really don't gain much, but you THINK you are because of the fact that you are taking it?

If you think they REALLY work, how good does 1-AD sound alone followed up by 6-oxo? Can any progress be made with that? I just want to be 99.9% sure I wont have any wierd **** with estrogen...

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Do Prohormones REALLY work....

Originally posted by 351MustangMach1
    Do you think that they REALLY work for the money, or is it one of those things that you really don't gain much, but you THINK you are because of the fact that you are taking it?

If you think they REALLY work, how good does 1-AD sound alone followed up by 6-oxo? Can any progress be made with that? I just want to be 99.9% sure I wont have any wierd **** with estrogen...
    the answer is yes...they do....I know from my experience,,,,,,but you have to do your part or they will not do much by themselves...they are the last part of the puzzle not the first;;;;;..sorry dont have experience with 1-AD so cant answer that part...

Wierd ****????HUH,,,,

No Aromatization means exactly that...no, nada, aint gonna happen....period......

From ergopharms website:

1-testosterone differs from testosterone in another way as well. Being a 5alpha-reduced androgen (a DHT derivative) it simply cannot aromatize to estrogens. The same goes for 1-AD itself — no estrogen transformation can occur. This makes 1-AD unique compared to other prohormones — all of which can either aromatize directly, convert to a product that aromatizes, or both. So what does this mean in the real world? It means that your chances of getting gynecomastia (bitch tits) from 1-AD is essentially zero, and that water retention side effects are vastly reduced compared to other prohormones.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yes, they do work. Please review these threads:

Prohormone FAQ
    Thinking Of Using Prohormone's?

1-AD is the most popular PH. It is best stacked with 4-AD to reduce side effects, the most common of which include lethargy and reduced libido. 4-6 week cycles are best taken at anywhere from 300-900mg daily. Take in divided doses throughout the day to keep blood levels elevated. Again, please review the links above first and foremost...

6-oxo is an aromatize inhibitor for anti-estrogen. It too is a solid product...

CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1-Ad works man and as far as i took it (low dose's) the side effects werent too bad but the lethargy will kill you with out the 4-ad.
    Case <---- This is Case, This is his dumb bell-----> [[]]=[[]]

"I've never paid for a push-up or a sit-up in my life and I've done millions."
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Case, available for weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs-

E.Black has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They only work if you know how to make them work,you need to reasearch,reasearch ,reasearch, don't waste your money on these unless you are training and EATING properly.
    Shane. has been woken up and these reindeer are out of control!!!

I f***ing hate people who lack common sense and ask..... "where does tuna come from"

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by E.Black
    They only work if you know how to make them work,you need to reasearch,reasearch ,reasearch, don't waste your money on these unless you are training and EATING properly.
    Word. You need to tak ethe time to map out your lifting routine eating routine and supplement routine and make sure you are disciplined enough to stick to it before you start a PH cycle.

I've tried 1_AD with 4AD and went fron 200 to 213 then went back to 208 after pCT which is what Ive kept. Not too bad, but I can do better on my next cycle.
    no sig

Rockitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yes they work BUT........

When you stop taking them, if you don't keep working out like an OX you will lose all the gains you made from them. Trust me.
    It almost seems like you lose muscle gains faster than if you weren't taking them.
    That's why I stopped taking them. They were great for short term gains but don't expect to keep them forever.

Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000)

They work if your exercise, nutrition, and rest are where they need to be.

Regardless of what you use, you will still increase the estrogen levels in your body even with a non-aromatizing PH. As your body senses increased "testosterone" (natural or from the PH), your estrogen levels will rise to establish your natural test/estrogen balance. (Not the technical description, but you get the idea.) This is the reason men require PCT--to get the estrogen back under control after you go off the PH and your estrogen levels stay high while your test levels plummet. For this reason, you can get gyno and other estrogen-related sides post cycle as easily as during cycle.
    Always learning.

SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Yes they work BUT........

Originally posted by Rockitman
    When you stop taking them, if you don't keep working out like an OX you will lose all the gains you made from them. Trust me.
    It almost seems like you lose muscle gains faster than if you weren't taking them.
    That's why I stopped taking them. They were great for short term gains but don't expect to keep them forever.
    thats what pct is for. don't listen to this guy. He didn't know what he was doing. if you study pct then you will be fine after cycle.
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 178(2-15-03)
    Bench: 200(Perfect Form PR as of 1-9-04)
    Squat: 285x5(PR as of 12-12-03)
    Deadlift: 205x6
    Biceps: 14.25" right 14" left: cold and flexed
    Quads: 22.5"
    Waist: 31.5"
    Chest: 40.25
    BF: ~10

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Yes they work BUT........

Originally posted by SilverMajesty
    thats what pct is for. don't listen to this guy. He didn't know what he was doing. if you study pct then you will be fine after cycle.
    Lets see...at 15 your going to tell us all about it????? Please enlighten us with YOUR experience????? Ever use PH??? I would hope the answer is no....

It is known that keeping the gains made by steroids is very difficult in the long run..which is why your first cycle is usually not your last....

So show me what source you are using for your advice,,,,,I can certainly point to many to back up what I said..
    Last edited by BullGod; 01-13-2004 at 06:56 PM.

by9468840 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By the time I completed my 5 week 1-AD cycle, I had already gained 9lbs of solid mass. I could not believe how fast I gained weight even though I consumed less then or equal to 2,500 cal per day.

The only side effect that occurred to me was the loss of libido.
    All that is gone by now since I have just completed the 6-OXO cycle as well.

results? well I gained 9lbs, BF% dropped to 12% from 14%, waist size dropped to 84cm from 86cm, arms got bigger by 1.5cm on each.

I'd highly recommend 1-AD. You dont really need to stack it with 4-AD. Just get 6-OXO to reduce size effects and to boost up your test. levels back to natural levels after 1-AD.

SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Re: Yes they work BUT........

Originally posted by BullGod
    Lets see...at 15 your going to tell us all about it????? Please enlighten us with YOUR experience????? Ever use PH??? I would hope the answer is no....

It is known that keeping the gains made by steroids is very difficult in the long run..which is why your first cycle is usually not your last....

So show me what source you are using for your advice,,,,,I can certainly point to many to back up what I said..
    I'm NOT going to find you a source to tell you that you need pct. Come on dude. You based my knowledge upon my age. I'm on these forums to help people, not to ask questions, so i figured i'd learn about PHs and to some extent juice. I wont say i have as much knowledge as a lot of the guys on here, but anybody that goes without pct is downright stupid. If roid gains are hard to keep, then dont do a dbol only cycle.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yes they work BUT........

Originally posted by SilverMajesty
    I'm NOT going to find you a source to tell you that you need pct. Come on dude. You based my knowledge upon my age. I'm on these forums to help people, not to ask questions, so i figured i'd learn about PHs and to some extent juice. I wont say i have as much knowledge as a lot of the guys on here, but anybody that goes without pct is downright stupid. If roid gains are hard to keep, then dont do a dbol only cycle.
    first...I did not ask you to post a source saying PCT is a good idea...i would not debate that.....I asked what is your source for sying Rockitman doesnt know what he is talking about...find me a source that says after you do a cycle you will not loose any gains....and has nothing to do with a dbol only cycle..where did you get that?? You will over time loose gains regardless of your cycle...test + whatever....I base your knowledge of the fact that you are talking smack about someone who HAS done PH...which you have not......but its great you are on these forums to help people,,,,but when you say someone is full of it...back it up ...because on this subject you are wrong..so the info you pass on is wrong.. Rockitman had a valid point...you said he is full of it...bottom line is you have 0 experience using PH... your "knowlege" is based on what? reading forums??? And if you say no..please show me where you got you reply to him from..Magazines? Medical Journal? cause i cant point you to ones that back up my mouth......
    Because on so many of these forums there are people who know what they are talking about because they have done it...they have pounded the metal in the gym night after night after night and it shows...then there are those who talk about this supp and that supp and why doesnt this supp give me any gains and blah blah blah.....
    some of the hottest sups a year ago are now the ones people are saying are overated and a waste of money......
    I will base my knowledge on the bros here that I know know there Sh*t cause they have used it or done it..not cause they read it in a forum and are regurgitating it..........I will base my knowlege on my own experience..on my mind and my body....

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You cant be that sure and no one will tell you something cant or wont happen. Its all a calculated risk.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Look, if someone is going to tell you that they went below what they were before after a cycle then they made a mistake in running it. Can you debate that? If so, then go right ahead. I know you're going to lose some gains, but he claimed and i quote

"you will lose all the gains you made from them. Trust me.
    It almost seems like you lose muscle gains faster than if you weren't taking them. "

The only thing that a person who would say this would take that could give results like that WITH pct is dbol, so thats what i assumed.

You said that with a test based cycle you will still lose some of the gains and while thats true, nobody who claimed to lose all of their gains ever would have shot up after on cycle results of dbol.

Also, you would agree that if someone spent weeks researching what they were going to take on these forums then they would be able to take PH's, i've done the same research, more than most who actually take them, in an effort to help people who have questions with them. Where did you get YOUR knowledge before you ran a cycle? Probably from the same places i did.

vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

do prohormones really work

does 1 AD really work and what needs to be stacked with it? also what side effects have been expirienced from taking it and what were your results? what is pct?

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: do prohormones really work

Originally posted by vengence20
    does 1 AD really work and what needs to be stacked with it? also what side effects have been expirienced from taking it and what were your results? what is pct?

You need to research a LOT before you consider ph's. Go to bb.com and start reading some articles on using. Its not something to be rushed.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000)

Read the thread at the link below--all of it. It is very informative and will answer all these questions and much more.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=134272
    Always learning.

vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vengence20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

do prohormones really work

thanks for the info it helps but what is pct

thanks for the info it helps but what is pct
    Read the link I posted in response to your last question and just before this question. I suggest reading it all.
    Always learning.

wku-n-bg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have been working out and training hard for several years. I was always weary of prohormones and honestly never gave them a second look. Until one day I was talking to the supplier that I get all of my supplements from and asked his advice. I tried 1-AD after doing lots of research and reading big cat's article about 1-AD. I have to admit that I have tried many different supplements and this one is really "The Real Deal." I can say dramatic results and mean it. The main drawback is the price but I think that next time I will stack it with a 4-AD product to help with low sex drive, which btw was the only side effect that I encountered. I tried M-one-T and although it claims to be more effect and takes less to see results the lethargy and lack of results as compared to 1-AD were enough to make me not want to try it again.

thanks for info cogar