Closed Thread
    goozb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine Vs. Nitric Oxide (NO2)

which one is better if you only could use one which one would you use.

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are completly different products but it is obvious that if you could only choose one you have to pick creatine. Creatine is proven and will aid in both muscle and strength gains. There are some who insist that NO products do nothing but give you pumps to make you feel better in the gym. There is really no competition between the two, creatine is the better supplement.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goozb View Post
    which one is better if you only could use one which one would you use.
    nitric oxide is NO. nitrogen dioxide is NO2. both are deadly in small amounts

Nitrous oxide is N2O better known as laughing gas

this WILL be on the exam so take note

DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoMiNiKiNG947 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    They are completly different products but it is obvious that if you could only choose one you have to pick creatine. Creatine is proven and will aid in both muscle and strength gains. There are some who insist that NO products do nothing but give you pumps to make you feel better in the gym. There is really no competition between the two, creatine is the better supplement.
    x2

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

CREATINE > " n.o."
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    definitely creatine but if you have the money stack it with a NO booster
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine

ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItTakesTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am taking NO right now but very soon switching over to creatine.

ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ItTakesTime View Post
    I am taking NO right now but very soon switching over to creatine.
    you can take them together

Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironstone- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    apples and oranges.

two different products made for two different things. the most necessary of the two is creatine. NO is def not necessary and is more of less used as a focus and energy supplement.

dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But arent they both meant to make you be able to workout harder?

mikefromms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikefromms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Creatine in some NO2 products

I notice that creatine is present in some NO2 products. They are both great products. NO2 definately gives me a boost in the gym and creatine gives me that pumped look for several weeks while supplementing and training, but it stops working after awhile. I find the need to cycle creatine. Maybe a good plan is to use one for a month or so and then switch to the other, kind of like switching workout routines. I certainly love the pumped look.

Mikefromms
    "When confused about how to train, do the the basics and train like like your life depends on it,"--Mike Baggett

freddie9186 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is the difference between NO xplode and Nitrix? Dont they both contain NO? Should you take both?

essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) essawi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sure creatine is one of the best supplement but
    NO works immediatly,just take it and hit some weights, u will find lot of energy and focus + great pump
    u will like really the way u look after this pump
    so i prefer no xplode it contains both creatine + nitric oxide
    u will have both benefits
    nano vapor also good but maybe u will feel some nausea with it
    dead lift the king of exercises

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Having both is perfect. YOu will see better results. However, if you were to pick only one. Then it would be creatine!!

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

whichever taste better. I usually will sacrifice price for taste.
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

mac69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why not use them both and buy NO shotgun?

Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tripp Doogan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took NO2 for a while and felt barely anything off of it.
    But when I was on creatine, I was pumped up all the time.

I'd go with creatine.
    He who has a sharp tongue- soon cuts his own throat. He who talks without thinking- runs more risks than he who thinks without talking. Silence is the voice of the convinced; loudness is the voice of those who want to convince themselves.

Some men might succeed because they're destined to, but I will succeed because I am determined to.

You be content with being just a man.
    Me, I'm a man of HONOR.

flyingz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to No-Xplode

I'm new to taking suppliments & I just started the No-Xplode and notice a difference in my workouts. Does anyone take Xplode w/ another creatine suppliment? Im not sure how much creatine the xplode contains and want to make sure is safe to take with a pure creatine powder.

Thank You

Registered User inhuman warrior's Avatar
    inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It depends I think. I seem to be a creatine non responder mostly probably because I eat alot of red meat and my cells are almost as saturated as they can be but geez i've only gained like 5 pounds of muscle of creatine but than again some people can gain ALOT of muscle from creatine. I think everyones genetic level of creatine saturation potential is different. NO2 can always work though. You can keep going with NO2 because all it's doing is increases your blood flow and further pushing other nutrients to the cell. But there might be better times to use one or the other. Like first year of weight training creatine might be better in the results department for someone and than NO2 for the second year might cause a bit of a shock and they could start gaining faster again once they've slowed down.

elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Creatine hands down!No is a rippoff imo, besides who cares if you get a better pump in the gym?It doesent equal actuall growth.ive never felt any pump from no, i always get a good pump naturally, anyway....

deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deuce24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    creatine is better, but I have had some of my best workouts ever after taking noxplode

theli0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine would probably win an argument like this however , it might stack well with a NO supplement too

elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by theli0n View Post
    Creatine would probably win an argument like this however , it might stack well with a NO supplement too
    Theres no evidence no does anything for you at all.Every review you read says, i did an arm workout and my forearms felt like there gonna explode....Yea right.

theli0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true elstevo, creatine has way more research behind it. Many people do respond pretty well to NO though , yet many people get nothing from it, i havent tried NO personally so yeah i cant say if its worked for me or not.

TroyanWarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CREATINE FTW. any day.

Originally Posted by TroyanWarrior View Post
    CREATINE FTW. any day.
    FTW?

Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by elstevo View Post
    FTW?
    For The Win
    Deez

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)