Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The sirloin steak from Boston Market with a side of something relatively healthy like steamed veggies-corn.

Its like 38 grams of protein, minimal carbs, and like 3 grams of fat.

Game set and match.

paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulshortys10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good thread so far
    pimpin aint easy

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    El Pollo Loco is hands down the best fast food.

You can get Baked Chicken with steamed veggies as a side.

Cant even beat that in the kitchen.
    I agree. Also Del Taco has chicken tacos del carbon. Corn tortillas with grilled chicken.

ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ck85abc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subway and quiznos is junk if you order the wrong thing. If I order based on taste a 6 inch is like 1000 calories.

When only looking at calories: Taco Bell nacho cheese chicken gordita

Gozar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am on the road everyday since I am in sales. I agree with the post on Mc D's Grilled Honey Mustard Snack Wrap. I pick up 2 for lunch and it does the job and the #'s on it are pretty good too. I avoid all the burgers and especially the fries. Deli's are a good fast option too. They normally have grilled chicken breasts that I get on wheat bread with lettuce-tomato-onion. Fast does not automatically need to mean bad.
    Failure is not the act of falling down but the decision to stay there.

Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I work at Chickfila so I have to eat there 3+ times a week. I usually get the Chickfila Sandwich but I switch the meat to grilled. Today I got two Chargrilled Chicken Sandwiches and one Chickfila Sandwich (fried...yeah I know, but I was really craving it). They aren't too bad for you, especially compared to other fast food places.

I just wish they weren't so dang expensive! Even though I get half-off, 3 sandwiches a day starts to add up, plus they don't even fill me up.
    Owe reps to:

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i love wendy's chili...very good
    Here to help!

Rehab Science Student TheFitnessGuru's Avatar
    TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheFitnessGuru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Never2cut View Post
    I like the quiznos sub with the guac on it. On wheat bread of course.
    haha good sarcasm. unless u were serious

IF its not 100% whole wheat bread.... so it aint healthy... its just white bread with brown coloring basically....
    i said IF, only b/c i didnt look it up yet, but im 99% sure its not 100% whole wheat bread... taht would be WAY too expensive for a fast food chain restaurant....

only healthy bread is really sprouted. something like Ezekiel breads...
    | Bringing Fitness into your Lifestyle |

Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kate~ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mortman212 View Post
    My favorite and healthiest quick meal is a rottiserie chicken from any grocery store.
    I like those too but don't they inject them with alot of sodium?
    rather be 4wheelin !

Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000) Samihassan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im going to mcdonalds tomm and trying this grilled honey mustart. It looks good and its not bad either for once in a while.

shadow1690 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadow1690 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just polished off the skinless breast meal from El Pollo Loco, thanks to whomever suggested it very tasty, filling, and decent nutri profile.

This morning I was alerted to a good item for those who are lucky enough to live close to a Sharky's restaurant. They do this meal called the "Sharky's Power Plate" which comes in full or half size. The full plate consists of 12 oz mesquite broiled chicken breast, served on organic brown rice with a choice of either steamed broccoli, yucatan yams or grilled veggies.

the stats for the full plate are:

Calories: 669
    Tot fat: 12g
    Sat fat: 0g
    Carbies: 51g (2g fibre)
    Protein: 82g

For the half plate, half the stats.

Looks like that will be tomorrows lunch

rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6 inch turkey from subway with double meat is pretty good unless your on a strict cut. ww bread ofcourse.

eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shadow1690 View Post
    I just polished off the skinless breast meal from El Pollo Loco, thanks to whomever suggested it very tasty, filling, and decent nutri profile.
    You're welcome. Glad you liked it.
    /
    -----> If something I said amused, informed, or entertained you, click that white scale-ish icon doohickey on the left. Reps are appreciated, and I rep back! <-----

owe reps to: <your name here>

eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyesonly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rmack27 View Post
    6 inch turkey from subway with double meat is pretty good unless your on a strict cut. ww bread ofcourse.
    Subway whole wheat is nowhere near 100% whole grain. It's 50/50 if I remember correctly, using honey and other additives also. Subway has proclaimed they have no intention of making whole grain bread, since in their taste tests they determined that consumers didn't really want it. Bastards.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NG12B0HHH1.DTL

Here's a quote:
    "Subway has developed new whole-grain breads and put them up against their refined flour breads in consumer taste tests. The refined-flour breads always win -- though in surveys, people say they're looking for whole grains. So, Martone said, Subway has no plans to introduce a whole-grain bread until consumers prove they'll buy it. "
    /
    -----> If something I said amused, informed, or entertained you, click that white scale-ish icon doohickey on the left. Reps are appreciated, and I rep back! <-----

Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bearsfb73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cant believe that no one has said chipotle

Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chipotle ALL the way. Go get a Salad with Chicken (there chicken is awwwsome good, i get double or triple chicken if im really hungry) skip the dressing they give you and you can put beans on if u want more carbs.

Lettuce (1oz) calories. 0 carbs 0 fat 0 protein
    Chicken 219 (4oz) calories 11g fat 0g carbs 29g protein

219 calories 11g fat 0 carbs 29g of protien right there and its a decent sized meal, add beans for carbs or add guacamole for fat mmmmm (170 calories, 15gfat 8gcarbs)

http://www.peertrainer.com/DFcalorie...B.aspx?id=7691

I can't go into Chipotle without wanting a burrito with their lime chips and salsa.
    /

Spiff2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quiznos ALL THE WAY!!

I love there chicken misquit sub its awesome I cant help myself but get a large sub though I try to only eat those on cheat or carbload days..

I have heard Burgerkings BK broiler is pretty decent chicken sandwhich tastes much better then mcdonalds ****ty dry mcchickens..

Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alan_86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    quit bein anorexic and enjoy fastfood once a week
    "Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." -MJ

My body is my temple

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    on the run or out i'd rather stop at a gas station (just as plentiful) and get some beef jerky/protein bar/banana/apple some combination of that, hell even a straight up pack of turkey or sleeve of almonds...
    @__@

mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcneely011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go with the wendy's grilled chicken and remove as much of the bun if not all as possible. the chili there is pretty healthy too: low in fat, high in protein, moderate carbs(all of which come from vegetables)
    testicularity is the last vanguard of civilization; don't let your balls go the way of the appendix

abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) McDonald's Asian Salad (I don't mind this one because I'm pretty sure that all the other ones have crazy high fat / high calorie dressings like most fast food salads!)

2) McDonald's grilled honey mustard snack wrap. It's pretty good , one of the more healthier options @ McD's.
    eating out? a nutritional guide to popular restaurants and fast food!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2920231

the best ways to prepare your oatmeal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108636081