spizer_00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pro Mass suitable for post workout supplementing?

Hey, i know I have to consume protein after my workouts, the quicker the better, but I have just bought Pro Mass, any1 know of it? And its basically like a weight gainer in the fact that it includes Carbs in it! What i wanted to know is will this supplement be as quickly absorbed as just regular whey on its own? Or will i have to buy a seperate whey protein? Thanx
    Watch me GROW!

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if i can remember correctly pro-mass has like 69carbs or something? personally i dont think its enough for pwo but others will say its too much.. do what u think it correct

however i would take half the serving preWO to fuel ur WO and take dextrose PWO with a "just-whey" supp

spizer_00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It has 54Carbs per serving, how much carbs do you lot take after your workout? Is this too much, or too little?
    Watch me GROW!

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by spizer_00
    It has 54Carbs per serving, how much carbs do you lot take after your workout? Is this too much, or too little?
    id say it has too little.. if i say how much simple carbs i take ill get flamed by the ppl who eat oats pwo so id rather not....