Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DeSiGnEr SuPpLeMeNtS' N.O. LIMITS LoG x Qw3r

http://www.designersupps.com/static_site/nolimits.php

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1766471&page=8

qw3r's N.O. LIMITS Designer Supplements' sponsored log!

Through the promotion of blood flow and positive nutrient partitioning, Nitric Oxide (NO) has found an elite place amongst bodybuilding and fitness enthusiasts looking to improve their physique. While some products merely doan adequate job of accomplishing this goal, the ideal NO product can produce a proverbial ?skin-tearing? pump that provides the perfect physical and mental motivation for training; a product that makes you feel unstoppable in the gym. It is with this concept in mind that Designer Supplements introduces N.O. Limits?, the evolutionary next step in Nitric Oxide signalling products.

Avoiding the trappings of unnecessary ingredients and proprietary blends, N.O. Limits? is comprised of four primary ingredients with attached ethyl esters to enhance effectiveness, plus antioxidants to enhance safety and long term efficacy. Additionally, while the pump alone may be impressive enough for some, N.O. Limits? combines Arginine Ethyl Ester with Lysine Ethyl Ester for the first time ever in an NO product to maximize natural growth hormone (GH) secretion.

Now, before we explain exactly why increased blood flow, increased nutrient uptake, long-lasting pumps, and maximized GH secretion can make an athlete feel as though there are N.O. Limits? to what he or she can do, it is first our duty to explain how.

N.O. Limits?, N.O. Nonsense

Traditional NO-boosting products use the NO precursor L-Arginine or a varied structure of this amino acid in order to provide substrate for NO conversion1. N.O. Limits? not only provides the substrate using the new ethyl ester technology, it also utilizes compounds that control Nitric Oxide production while also providing anti-oxidants to control free radical release that Nitric Oxide and physical exercise can cause. By paying close attention to these details, N.O. Limits? aims to not only prolong the efficacy of nitric oxide in users, but also potentially correct the fact that NO-boosters do not work in all users.

What is Nitric Oxide?

Nitric Oxide (NO) is a highly important signalling molecule in the body. Interestingly, it is a gas, and even more interesting is that it is also a free radical. While major research has recently indicated that NO is intimately related to brain, stomach, kidney, liver and lung function, the major interest bodybuilders and athletes have in NO is that it regulates blood flow and can influence nutrient uptake. Initially referred to as the Endothelium-Derived Relaxing Factor (EDRF), NO achieves its most tangible effect by causing the outer wall (the smooth muscle) of the blood vessel to relax and dilate. More specifically, NO binds to an enzyme known as guanylyl cyclase which catalyzes the conversion of Guanosine Triphosphate (GTP) to 3?,5?-cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP). It is the cGMP that signals the smooth muscle to relax2. The net result of this reaction allows more nutrient-rich blood to travel through the artery thereby causing the effect commonly known as the ?pump?. Not only is the pump mentally motivating, but there is also speculation that it may promote
    increased protein synthesis in the stressed muscle3, and may increase creatine synthesis4.

In summary, N.O. Limits? is the best choice of NO-promotion available today, and is excellent for:

* Promoting workout ?pumps?
    * Improving blood flow
    * Increasing nutrient uptake ? Maximizing hGH release
    * Positive Mental motivation

N.O. Limits? can be stacked with XCEED? to form the perfect pre-workout cocktail that will maximize your performance as you train, and promote your recovery as you rest. The addition of Replenish? post workout along with Glucophase XR? confers added benefit in terms of nutrient partitioning, active recovery, and maximal cellular signalling to ensure the best results of each and every workout. Going to the gym should be about maximum results for your effort and it is for this reason that you should set N.O. Limits? to your expectations.

now for a little bit about myself:

Sex: male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 190lbs

Body type: endomorph / mesomorph

estimated body fat: ~16% bf

Training experience: I have been training on and off for about 5 years and seriously for the last year and a half. Back then; I was quite the fatty at almost 250lbs with a high body fat (~40%). After much hard work and discipline, I was able to cut down to below 180lbs and in the mid teens body fat percentage. My short-term goal is to bulk up slowly to about 200lbs. Ideally, I would like to be ~200-225lbs with high single digit to low double-digit bf%. My confidence, self esteem, and grades have improved dramatically since my transformation, and I believe it can only get better from here.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
    Workouts A, B, and C performed every other day in that order; i.e. Monday = A, Tuesday = rest, Wednesday = B, Thursday = rest, Friday = C, Saturday = rest, Sunday = A, next Monday = rest, etc. After lifting, I take a 1-2 mile walk for 15-30 minutes at 4mph depending on how I feel to aid circulation and recovery.

Workout A

Flat bench press: 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Bent over barbell row: 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Bicep curl: 3-4 sets of 6-8 EZ bar
    Triceps extension: 3-4 sets of 10-12 EZ bar

Workout B

Standing overhead press: 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Upward row: 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Lateral dumbbell raise: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Rear lateral dumbbell raise: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Shrug: 3 sets of 10-15 reps

Workout C

Incline bench: 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Front squat: 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Dips: 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps unassisted
    Pull ups: 2-3 sets of 6-8 reps unassisted

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    I work ~32 hours a week doing retail and am a full time college student, so I am always on my feet moving around. in addition, i like to take brisk, 1 mile walks at 4mph with a decent incline post workout to improve recovery.

Current supplements:
    Dymatize elite whey
    Optimum nutrition 100% casein
    NOW adam
    Kirkland fish oil
    Designer Supplements basic cuts
    Higher Power cee caps
    bulk taurine and beta alanine

Current Diet and macros:
    Fairly loose, I eat what I am in the mood for, but try to maintain as clean a diet as possible. My general diet consists of whey/casein shakes, whey post workout shakes, oatmeal, chicken, broccoli and cauliflower, peanut butter, brown rice, and various meats with sauces. I generally eat an average of 3000 kcal a day.

Current Daily water intake: 1 - 1.5 gallons of water daily, not including all the additional milk I drink

Short Term Goal: to slowly bulk up to 210lbs (or whenever I feel uncomfortably fat) and then cut 10lbs slowly

Long Term Goal: to be 225lbs with high single digit bf% to low double digits NATURALLY

measurements:

Monday, March 26, 2007

Neck: 15.75 (in inches)
    Chest: 41.25 (around nipples)
    Waist: 32.75 (2 above navel)
    Abdomen: 35.5 (around navel)
    Hips: 37 (2 below navel)

Right Upper Arm: 16
    Left Upper Arm: 16
    Right Forearm: 12
    Left Forearm: 12

Right Mid Thigh: 23
    Left Mid Thigh: 23.5
    Right Calf: 16
    Left Calf: 15.75

thank you very much designer supplements' for giving me this opportunity to test your new product! i have been a fan of DS (and of course still am) and believe dearly in their products backed by solid science, but i wont let that get in my way of providing unbiased feedback. I generally lift every other day, so expect my first update on NOL (N.O. LIMITS) soon!
    *********DISCOUNT CODES********* save money and support bodybuilding.com!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=49461171&postcount=65

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds good, great opening detail.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) qw3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FIRST dosage of N.O. Limits: 6 caps first thing in the morning with a completely empty stomach

Incline bench: 5 sets of 5 reps with 155lbs
    Front squat: 5 sets of 5 reps with 115lbs
    Pull ups: 3 sets of 6 reps
    Dips: 3 sets of 12 reps

to be honest, i didnt notice anything different. it might be because my workout involved a low rep range, i might not have waited long enough between dosage and lifting, i may not have found the dosage right for me, and/or i may simply be a non-responder. of course i will change things up a bit and experiment to hopefully see and feel some results throughout the log.

maybe this is the kind of product that takes a few dosages to really kick in?

"Having a long or frequent memory for mistakes and a short or infrequent memory for successes is a guaranteed way to develop fear of failure. High achievers dwell on what they do well and spend very little time evaluating themselves and their performances."

-Dr. John Eliot

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A) Takes longer to kick in.
    B) If you're doing this first thing in the morning, there is a good chance your hydration status isn't nearly adequate.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    A) Takes longer to kick in.
    B) If you're doing this first thing in the morning, there is a good chance your hydration status isn't nearly adequate.
    good points, next time ill eat breakfast first and workout later in the day.

i figured it would take a bit to kick in, but i have always read that these type of products are best on an empty stomach. after a couple more sessions im thinking an empty stomach will be more of a factor. while i drink a fair amount of water throughout the day, i didnt think much of how it would effect me first thing in the morning and will give the change a try.

SECOND dosage of N.O. Limits: 6 caps first thing in the morning with a completely empty stomach

Flat bench press: 4 sets of 6 reps with 175lbs
    Bent over barbell row: 4 sets of reps with 185lbs
    Bicep curl: 3 sets of 6 EZ bar with 95lbs
    Triceps extension: 3 sets of 8 EZ bar with 95lbs

to be honest, i dont think my pump felt or lasted any different today. then again, it could be because i worked out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach due to work constrictions. well see how next workout goes after getting more food and water in me.

-Dr. John Eliot

Bummer. I wish you were getting the same impressive results as the others.

Bummer. I wish you were getting the same impressive results as the others.
    i do too!

i was thinking about what you said and maybe i should dose it every day for a week to really let it soak in and give it a proper chance to do its thing. another thing is i have always been dosing it preworkout at the same time i take my stimulants: a bit of basic cuts/stizm/venom/ephedrine varied not all at the same time. do you think thats the problem?

THIRD dosage of N.O. Limits: 6 caps towards the late afternoon about an hour after a meal

Standing overhead press: 5 sets of 5 reps with 125lbs
    Upward row: 5 sets of 5 reps with 125lbs
    Lateral dumbbell raise: 3 sets of 8 reps with 30lbs
    Rear lateral dumbbell raise: 3 sets of 12 reps with 30lbs
    Shrug: 3 sets of 12 reps with 340lbs on a hammer strength machine (i think thats what they are called)
    seated DB arnold press: 3 sets of 8 reps with 45lbs

im going to go back and read up on what a pump is because im starting to think im not exactly sure what i should be looking for. i dont look or feel any different than usual when im in the gym, but it is still much too early to write N.O. LIMITS off just yet. im going to dosing daily before bed except for workout days where this will continue to be taken preworkout. hopefully a week of extra dosing will make a noticible difference.

-Dr. John Eliot

FOURTH dosage of N.O. Limits: 6 caps towards the late afternoon about an hour after a meal

Incline bench: 5 sets of 5 reps with 165lbs
    Front squat: 4 sets of 6 reps with 125lbs
    Pull ups: 2 sets of 8 reps
    Dips: 3 sets of 10 reps

over the past two nights i have been dosing 6 caps of N.O. Limits before bed to give my body a chance to soak it all up. i dosed it today preworkout and plan to continue taking a dosage before bed on my non-workout days for at least a few more.

i may have felt better pumps today, but after this workout im going to try lifting in a higher rep range and change my patterns up. ive been feeling kinda fat lately, so i think its time to back down the calories a bit and dial my diet back in. i have been eating pretty sloppily lately and its probably been hurting my workout efforts and pump potential.

-Dr. John Eliot

1 hour probably isn't enough for an "empty stomach" so if you really really want the maximal pump, go 90+ minutes. The increased rep range should help.

FIFTH dosage of N.O. Limits: 6 caps towards the late afternoon about an hour after a meal

Flat bench press: 8 sets of 8 reps with 135lbs
    Bent over barbell row: 8 sets of 8 reps with 135lbs
    Triceps extension: 4 sets of 12 EZ bar with 75lbs
    Bicep curl: 4 sets of 8 EZ bar with 75lbs

i have been dosing NOL 6 caps EVERY DAY (before bed or preworkout) for the past 8 days and i think im starting to really feel it, my body literally looks and feel much more massive during and after lifting and i am noticing greater vascularity. i plan to get back to dosing preworkout only, so heres to hoping the effects keep up and i wont need to play around with the dosage. ive been looking into the other logs and many agree that increasing water intake should help a lot with getting the most out of NOL. while i do drink 1-1.5 gallons of water daily plus plenty of milk, ill try to be more consistent pushing the upper range.
    Last edited by qw3r; 04-16-2007 at 06:17 PM.

-Dr. John Eliot

Water intake is obviously essential to vascularity, but don't overdo it too much.

Water intake is obviously essential to vascularity, but don't overdo it too much.
    i drank over half a gallon of water (mostly) pre and during my today workout and i think that helped. reading up on the others logs, bigT(tK) had me feeling like i wasnt drinking enough after seeing his post on how he drinks 3/4 of a gallon just washing N.O. Limits down preworkout

now that is a lot. thats a lil over half the water a usually drink in a whole day, all in one sitting!

SIXTH dosage of N.O. Limits: 6 caps in the early afternoon about an hour after a meal

lateral dumbbell raise: 3 sets of 10 reps with 25lbs, followed by 3 sets of 10 reps with 20lbs
    seated arnold press: 8 sets of 8 reps with 30lbs
    rear lateral dumbbell raise: 6 sets of 10 reps with 20lbs
    stiff legged deadlift: 8 sets of 8 with 115lbs barbell
    seated calf raise: 6 sets of 12 with 140lbs

this is my first time trying such high volume out, so please forgive my weak lifts

im definitely feeling pumped. i look okay comming in the gym, but i looked and felt incredible when my workout was done. much larger and i could feel all the blood rushing through my body with veins i havent seen before. first time in many months i have gotten back into doing stiff legged deadlifts and calf raises, and i have no doubt i will be hurting tomorrow. im already feeling it in my lower back. although, i must admit im not seeing the incredible results njmuscle66 is:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=242

but then again, i do have so much more body fat than he does. that guy is very impressive and really shows what N.O. Limits can do.

-Dr. John Eliot

Quit self deprecating......we all start at different points and any progress in the right direction should be celebrated! Good log so far.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If this is the first time you've used NO supplements, you won't get that pump/vasularity just on the first go around.

I remember when I first started using NO and I was like, "Man... This stuff sucks!"

But I kept taking it cuz I didn't want to waste my money lol.

After, about, two weeks, I had newly protruding veins and pumped muscles during and after workouts...

I'm thinking you're going through the same. Good to hear that it's going well for you now
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Quit self deprecating......we all start at different points and any progress in the right direction should be celebrated! Good log so far.
    ah youre right. i have to think positive and just keep going. its really just like the quote in my sig, i have to focus on any and all progress im making and stop dwelling on past mistakes. of course i will learn from them, but i cant just keep worrying about what i should have done.

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    If this is the first time you've used NO supplements, you won't get that pump/vasularity just on the first go around.

I remember when I first started using NO and I was like, "Man... This stuff sucks!"

But I kept taking it cuz I didn't want to waste my money lol.

After, about, two weeks, I had newly protruding veins and pumped muscles during and after workouts...

I'm thinking you're going through the same. Good to hear that it's going well for you now
    before this, i just came out of a log with ****'s primed ultra. its kinda a pump/stim/mental focus preworkout supp, but its not nearly as focused on the volumizing/vascularity aspect as no limits.

i absolutely want to make the best log i can and give no limits every chance to show results, but i too came in to it thinking it would take a week or two to get going as thats what i constantly read around here. i was surprised to hear from practically everyone elses logs that they are getting great results from the first day, but i can only be honest and log what i am personally seeing.

-Dr. John Eliot

Originally Posted by qw3r View Post
    ah youre right. i have to think positive and just keep going. its really just like the quote in my sig, i have to focus on any and all progress im making and stop dwelling on past mistakes. of course i will learn from them, but i cant just keep worrying about what i should have done.

i absolutely want to make the best log i can and give no limits every chance to show results, but i too came in to it thinking it would take a week or two to get going as thats what i constantly read around here. i was surprised to hear from practically everyone elses logs that they are getting great results from the first day, but i can only be honest and log what i am personally seeing.
    1) No problem man, we all just have to find that place that is mentally comfortable. It takes time, trust me, I've been there.

2) I too was amazed by the rapid response seen by many. I chronically underrespond to NO products, but will say that NO-Limits, 1-NO, and SNS AEE Matrix all "hit" within the first use for me and got better with time.

SEVENTH workout with N.O. Limits: 6 caps towards the early evening after work about an hour after a meal

Incline bench: 8 sets of 8 reps with 135lbs
    Front squat: 4 sets of 8 reps with 95lbs
    chin ups: 2 sets of 8 reps
    Dips: 2 sets of 10 reps

great pump today, really felt and looked much more massive. i was trying for more sets on my squats, chin ups, and dips, but i just couldnt keep going. it felt great pushing myself as hard as i could until i literally dropped from all the pressure. it was tough lifting later in the day after work, but in the end im glad i got out there and did my thing with no limits.

-Dr. John Eliot

People with a physical job that also hit the gym hard are awesome, in my mind.

EIGHTH dosage of N.O. Limits: 6 caps towards the late afternoon about an hour after a meal

Flat bench press: 8 sets of 8 reps with 140lbs
    Bent over barbell row: 8 sets of 8 reps with 145lbs
    Triceps extension: 5 sets of 10 EZ bar with 75lbs
    Bicep curl: 5 sets of 8 EZ bar with 75lbs

great pumps again; im thinking it just took be a bit of time to really get no limits to soak in before i really started to see and feel it. plenty of water helped a lot too and i think it positively effected my performance. vascularity was pretty crazy (compared to before the logl) too.

-Dr. John Eliot

This product is interesting to me in that we're seeing a lot of people who get IMMEDIATE first day results, and others like yourself with a more prolonged course. Awesome, either way.

This product is interesting to me in that we're seeing a lot of people who get IMMEDIATE first day results, and others like yourself with a more prolonged course. Awesome, either way.
    im thinking its genetics; some of us need a bit of time to really give it a chance to do its thing. i forgot to mention it, but i worked out with my brother during the previous session and asked him to try a dose of 6 caps to see how it worked out for him. i was thinking he would see better results than i did during the first time since he is 5'9" ~160lbs (a bit shorter than me, but also ~30lbs lighter and much lower bf) but he said he didnt notice any difference.

everyone seems to be seeing results though and fortunately there arent many of us who need to wait for them, but they do kick in with a little patience.

NINTH workout with N.O. Limits: 6 caps in the mid afternoon about an hour after a meal

lateral dumbbell raise: 5 sets of 8 reps with 25lbs
    seated arnold press: 8 sets of 8 reps with 40lbs
    rear lateral dumbbell raise: 5 sets of 10 reps with 25lbs
    stiff legged deadlift: 8 sets of 8 with 135lbs barbell
    seated calf raise: 6 sets of 8 with 187.5lbs

another good workout with great shoulder pumps. unfortunately, i was really feeling it in my lower back too, but thats all part of the game.

-Dr. John Eliot

TENTH workout with N.O. Limits: 6 caps towards the evening about two hour after a meal

Flat bench press: 8 sets of 8 reps with 145lbs
    Bent over barbell row: 8 sets of 8 reps with 155lbs

right upper arm: 17 inches (16 inches at the beginning of the log)
    right forearm: 12 1/4 inches (12 inches at the beginning of the log)
    left upper arm: 16 4/5 inches (16 inches at the beginning of the log)
    left forearm: 12 1/4 inches (12 inches at the beginning of the log)

N.O. Limits! instantly add an inch to your arms!

of course this is after an intense workout and will fade after a few hours, but its no lie. tomorrow i will post my measurements in the morning pump-free.

i must be honest: i havent been as diligent with this log and consistantly working out every other day as i intended to due to various stressors (school, work, family, etc.) none of which are honestly good enough reasons to let down the good people at designer supplements and skip out on a few workouts. at 3-4 workouts a week as planned, i should have put in ~14 sessions instead of the ten i did. i will be continuing to log my workouts for at least a couple more weeks to fill in that gap, but i dont doubt the results will change. simultaneously, i will begin my my self-funded jw/bam log, as i have been waiting forever to start it. actually, they were a x-mas gift, so that gives you a bit of an idea how long i have been staring at these bottles every day and just cant wait to break into them.

no limits works and does exactly what it claims it will. intense pumps. superior cell volumization. inproved blood flow. enhanced nutrient uptake. i am undeniably bigger and more psyched up during and after my workouts due to no limits, plain and simple. it took a few doses for it to really kick in and a bit of diet/training plan tweaking, but when i did it worked very well.

if you are looking for an all-in-one preworkout stimulant, this may not be the right product for you. it doesnt have the caffeine of no-xplode or the like, it is a purely a product for vascularity, pumps, and all the goodies at the cellular level that come with them. it stacks very well with your favorite stim like designer supplements basic cuts, **** venom, thermolife stizm, ergopharm amp, anabolic xtreme stimulant x, etc. also at 180 caps / 6 caps per servings, you get 30 doses that you only take preworkout, so depending on how often you work out, that can last you almost 2 good months worth. very cost effective when compared to most any pump product out there.
    Last edited by qw3r; 04-29-2007 at 11:47 PM.

-Dr. John Eliot

If you have some NO LIMITS left, you could run it along with your stack and let us know if pump increases at all. That'd be cool.

If you have some NO LIMITS left, you could run it along with your stack and let us know if pump increases at all. That'd be cool.
    sure, ill do that and make sure to continue noting no limits dosage and how close to eating they are. do you expect a tolerance to build up against no limits in time, eventually leading to increase dosage for the same effect or preferably cycle off?

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Weight: 190 lbs

Neck: 15.5 inches
    Chest: 41.5 (around nipples)
    Waist: 32.5 (2 above navel)

Right Upper Arm: 16.25

Left Mid Thigh: 23
    Right Mid Thigh: 22.75

Monday, March 26, 2007

Neck: 15.75 (in inches)
    Chest: 41.25 (around nipples)
    Waist: 32.75 (2 above navel)

Right Upper Arm: 16

Right Mid Thigh: 23
    Left Mid Thigh: 23.5

my weight may not have changed, but i believe i achieved a recompositional effect where i lost some fat and gained some muscle throughout this cycle.

-Dr. John Eliot

Damned nice recomp!

Damned nice recomp!
    thanks! i wasnt sure how to judge my progress since i just started a new lifting routine, but im glad it all worked out. ever since i started weight lifting a couple years ago, i have always been working in the low rep and volume range. this is my first time lifting such volume and im impressed with how my body is responding to it. it really is important to give your body shock with new exercises and rep/set ranges rather than simply increasing the weight; at least thats how it worked out for me.

ELEVENTH workout with N.O. Limits: 6 caps in the afternoon about two hours after a meal

lateral dumbbell raise: 5 sets of 10 reps with 25lbs
    stiff legged deadlift: 8 sets of 8 with 145lbs barbell
    seated calf raise: 6 sets of 10 with 187.5lbs

another great workout with lasting pumps thanks to no limits. this is the second day since i started jungle warfare, but if you know anything about it you know it often takes as much as three weeks to really soak in.

-Dr. John Eliot

Originally Posted by qw3r View Post
    thanks! i wasnt sure how to judge my progress since i just started a new lifting routine, but im glad it all worked out. ever since i started weight lifting a couple years ago, i have always been working in the low rep and volume range. this is my first time lifting such volume and im impressed with how my body is responding to it. it really is important to give your body shock with new exercises and rep/set ranges rather than simply increasing the weight; at least thats how it worked out for me.

ELEVENTH workout with N.O. Limits: 6 caps in the afternoon about two hours after a meal

lateral dumbbell raise: 5 sets of 10 reps with 25lbs
    stiff legged deadlift: 8 sets of 8 with 145lbs barbell
    seated calf raise: 6 sets of 10 with 187.5lbs

another great workout with lasting pumps thanks to no limits. this is the second day since i started jungle warfare, but if you know anything about it you know it often takes as much as three weeks to really soak in.
    Darn right. Great session, as well.

ELEVENTH workout with N.O. Limits: 6 caps late in the evening about an hour after a meal

incline bench: 8 sets of 8 reps with 135lbs
    front squat: 0
    pull up: 0
    dip: 0

last night after working on a school project, i was feeling pretty damn frustrated by 3am and decided i should try to work that out in the gym. bad idea. after bearly pushing out my incline bench sets, i was much too exhausted physically and mentally to do much else. i could bearly put in a single set of pull ups and i nearly collapsed trying to work in dips. not the best idea.

although, my pump wasnt so bad

-Dr. John Eliot

TWELFTH workout with N.O. Limits: 6 caps late in the evening about an hour after a meal

Flat bench press: 8 sets of 8 reps with 145lbs
    Bent over barbell row: 8 sets of 8 reps with 155lbs

solid pumps and simply an overall good workout. this is the exact same amount of weight i was pushing last time, but this time im stimulant-free and i lifted later at night so i feel that i improved. no limits never seemed to effect my sleep, so i have no problem taking it so late and getting to sleep.

-Dr. John Eliot

So you're getting stimulant-like effects w/o the sleep issues?