Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you measure your chest?

I have a tap. I have a chest :P And I can get others to help, now where is the official chest measuring? Just across the middle of your pecs?

Flexed? Cold?
    "The difference between heart and hunger is... You can have alot of heart, but when hungry you can take someones heart."

"There is no need to boast of your accomplishments and what you can do. A great man is known, he needs no introduction."

Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    I doubt theres an official way to measure chest, but i do it by putting the tape just above the niples, inhaling air with my chest and flexing.

Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Noobai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sounds doeble, checked it cold, etc

44" sound alright for cold/unflexed?
    "The difference between heart and hunger is... You can have alot of heart, but when hungry you can take someones heart."

"There is no need to boast of your accomplishments and what you can do. A great man is known, he needs no introduction."

Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Baby Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why wouldnt it?

no idea, with half the people lurking around here, i was half expecting./

OMFG YOU LIE< YOU ARENT THAT BIG< HAHAHAHAH STUPID TEENAGE LIAR.

Frankly, it doesnt seem that big, whats are like, Arnold's measurements, or the average males measurements? Just for comparison.

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Noobai
    Frankly, it doesnt seem that big, whats are like, Arnold's measurements, or the average males measurements? Just for comparison.
    Average Ectomorph would probably be around 30" or something.

I have no idea. Mine is 43" the last time I measured it. It seems big because my bicep is 15".

flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000)
    do u spread your lats when measuring it?

some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do you inhale when you measure it
    Whatever you do, don't compare yourself to people, compare yourself to the mirror.