Thread: I shall cut

varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I shall cut

Hello fellow forumists...i decided to cut although i dont carry much fat with me, or on me. Pretty much i've always bulked and i want to be ripped, hence i wanna get rid of as much fat as possible after which i shall keep on clean bulking. No more bulk/cut cycles (this is actually my first). Oky...
    I'm 18, as of 2 days ago. Weight: 160-163 ... Height: 5'9 or 5'10.
    I know that cutting is founded upon more cardio and less caloric intake. I've never really done any cardio. Like on treadmills and those staircases. I walk quite a lot, i randomly play soccer so i kept in shape. I shall add some cardio now though.
    Basically, i already know that to keep as much muscle as possible, my diet has to be rich in protein. So some relative cardio + less calories + high % of proteins = cut + keep muscle?
    If you could please give me some pointers to gear me toward a more successful, short cut, i would highly appreciate it. Should i switch to higher reps? How much cardio should i actually do? I suppose this shall be a relative short cut since i dont have too much to lose and i used to be really really skinny.

Thank you in advance...i attached some pics! Grazie!
    Attached Images
    Your gonna eat lightning and your gonna crap thunder Mickey
    Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!-
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Son: "Hey dad, why is mom running in zig-zag?"
    Dad: "Shut up and keep shooting!"
    Attached Images
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

A bear walks into a pharmacy and asks for 50 condoms. Then, all of a sudden, he hears someone giggling behind him. He turns around and he sees 2 rabbits. Then he turns back to the pharmacist and he's like: You know what, give me 52 condoms.
    Rocky