WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up I am ready to change everything, PLEASE support me

Obviously, I am overtraining. I am not getting any further. I lack energy most of the time. I want to change everything. The following is where I currently am. There are many, many work out routines on the sites, and even though I know how to work out, I don't know how to start doing it correctly. After all of the following information, I have questions. I hope I can find all the answers from all of the wisdom on this board.

Here is what I do:

everything gets 4 sets 15-12-10-8 light weight to heavy, each set I increase 5, or 10 pounds, so for example when I do a flat bench, 1st set is 15 with 25 pounds, 2d set is 12 with 35 pounds, 3rd set is 10 with 40 pounds, and 4th set is 8 with 45 pounds.

for variety, I pyrimid my sets making everything 8 sets 15-12-10-8-8-10-12-15. That's how I get my cuts more cut up.

Cardio is everyday for one hour before weights. If I don't do cardio, I gain weight (FAT) very fast.

I was a strict protein vegan for 6 years, where only I ate soy protein and vegetables. I *JUST* started eating meat again.

I started at th egym @ 300 pounds from anti depression/OCPD medication, dropped down to 145pounds, but from being on meds my weight went up and down from 145 to 185. The meds I was on were fro 6 years, and I stopped taking them all together 4 years ago, in hopes of being clean, and using the gym instead of meds for better over all health. Going to the gym is therapy to me, and I am afraid to skip a day, because I have never felt as good as I feel from just going to the gym. Before those damned medications, I was naturally 120 pounds, but since the meds, my weight has been impossible to control. I can gain 30 pounds in one month if I am not careful. I wrote more about this in the "nutrition" section of the forums.

For my work out, I do a different body part each day. Usually I do chest - arms - back - shoulders - legs. Recently, I was told I should not eat or drink anything before the gym, and use my natural endurance to become stronger. I usually am at the gym up to 3 hours a day...but when I do pyrimids, it's 4 hours a day.

Here is my work out
    chest:
    flat bench
    incline
    decline
    upright fly machine
    upright chest machine wide grip and close grip
    flat bench flies
    flat bench above head flies

arms:
    tricep pulldown
    seated bicep curls
    assisted tricep dip machine
    skull crushers
    bicep curls with ez curl bar
    reverse bicep curls with ez curl bar
    tricep kick backs
    seated bicep curls
    barbell biceep curls
    reverse barbell bicep curls

back:
    seated row wide grip
    seated row middle grip
    seated row close grip
    lat pull down wide grip
    lat pull down close grip
    hammer strength lat pull down machine
    reverse fly machine
    flat bench dumbell raises
    seated flat bench raises
    lower back bend overs

shoulders:
    barbell shoulder shrugs
    hammer strength shoulder raises
    cable shoulder pull ups
    shoulder press machine wide
    shoulder press machine close
    assisted chins
    deltoid raise machine
    barbell shoulder raises above head
    barbell shoulder raise flies
    barbell shoulder raise foward raises
    barbell shoulder shrugs

legs (legs, for some reason are the only body part I can keep adding weight with)
    squats
    leg extension machine
    leg curl machine
    single legcurl machine
    thigh machine
    lunges (which are real difficult with the balance I have)
    inner thigh machine

then I do abs for 45 minutes
    standing dumbell obliques
    600 lower abs
    600 upper abs
    600 obliques
    for the upper abs, I use 10 pounds and sometimes 25 pounds held against my chest.

Then, of course there is loads of stretching between all sets and before the work out,a nd after the work out.

I don't eat or drink before I work out because they say there won't be any cuts if you do cardio with something in your stomach, and like I said, it seems like I am using all of my endurance. I am afraid I might lose my endurace if I do it any other way. I love my cuts and my detail, but now I just need some correct size

my measurements:

5'8"
    135 pounds ( I just lost 45 pounds, because the last time I tried eating and bodybuilding, it all went in the wrong places. Right now, I am following Weight Watchers, but I cheated to lose extra weight by using laxatives and fasting for a week).
    waist: 28" (finally)
    Chest: 37"
    Arms: 12.5"
    Forarms: 10"
    Quads: 21"

I just weighed myself:
    January 1st I was 131 pounds.
    January 2nd, I started eating meat and 5 small meals a day
    January 3rd, I was 135 pounds.
    January 10th (today), I weighed myself, and now I am 140 pounds.

I am 140 pounds. I gained 9 pounds in 8 days, even though I am doing cardio and overtraining. What will happen when I stop overtraining, or if I take a day off? I am not over eating. I measure everything exactly, and I haven;t even started eating carbs yet, except for lettuce, tomatoes, green beans, and carrots. The protein intake has been about 25 grams per meal, and it's been 3 oz round steak, tuna, chicken, turkey, ham, and egg whites. I *just* started drinking milk yesterday, and it was the 1% kind. I had 3 glasses (not in a row).

My goal: to gain muscle mass

QUESTIONS:

1. How do I gain strength? Do I start all over? What weight should I start with? My heaviest flat bench is 90 pounds, struggling at 8 reps. I ask which weight i should start with, because knowing me, I'll try and lift everything heavy on the first day I start new. What does someone in my condition have to do in order to gain muscle mass correctly? What steps do I take to lift heavy weights?

2. How should I eat while I am gaining strength? How do I increase my caloric intake correctly?

3. I realize I have to sacrifice a few things, like the muscle cuts I worked hard for. Does this mean I have to sacrifice my waist size? Is it possible to gain mass without gaining a gut? I dont mind if I go from waist size 29 to a 32 IF I have to, but I think going past 32 might be pushing it. Can I maintain my waist size and gain muscle mass?

4. When do I do my abdominals? I have read they should be done on an empty stomach, but also read they should be done once aweek,but also should be incorperated with each work out section....ok which is it?

5. How do I eat on days off? Are those the low carb days?

I would like to bulk up until spring, and then cut up for the summer. Does that sound at least realistic?

I also ordered the following products, hoping they will be of help in my quest for a bigger and better body:

(1) "Higher Power Creatine, 100% Pure, 1000mg/125 capsules" Shipped
    (1) "Prolab Glutamine Powder, 1000g" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "AST Multi Pro 32X, 100 caplets" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "ASN Humagro, 6 week supply" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "IDS NP2, 180 Caplets" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "D&A IsoPlex, 2 lbs, Chocolate " Shipped From: FL
    (1) "Optimum Amino 2222 Tabs, 325 Tablets" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "ISS Research Micellar Matrix, Chocolate, 2.47 lbs." Shipped From:
    ID
    (1) "ISS Research Pro42, Box of 12, Chocolate Attack" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "NOW 5-HTP, 100mg/60 Vcaps" Shipped From: FL

My plan, currently, is today: finish up my overtraining. Tomorrow, I might actually take the day off. My order of suppliments comes either today, or Monday. I am going to start taking them Monday. Monday, i would like to start my new routine, once I fugure it out between today and tomorrow.

THANK YOU to everyone who supports and answers my questions. I am full of determination. Should I post my accomplishments when I begin? I do think it would be a good idea to do.
    Willie
    h2o6

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I answered on the other thread.
    Check that out. I'd be glad to help you.
    just PM me and we can set something up.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

idiotsavant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read some of the stickies man. That routine is WAY overtraining. Think of working out as stimulating your muscles to grow, not crushing them. =) Also you can gain weight without gaining inches on your belly. I went from 165->195 and still wear 32 waist pants. I would do mainly compound lifts. Dont go above 9 sets for any bodypart. Dont go above 5 sets for smaller bodyparts like bis tris calves. Lift for each bodypart once a week. Be smart with your split and do back and bis together, chest and tris together. Also give yourself time between stiff deads for legs and deads for back, at least 3 days in between. Also give yourself time between chest and shoulders. Doing cardio within ~2 to 3 hours of your workout is asking for trouble. You should do cardio on your rest days. Like if you set up a 4 day split you have 3 days you wont be in the gym, do cardio on them. By doing an hour cardio before weights you SEVERLEY limit your ability to move heavy weights which would stimulate your muscles to grow which you stated is your goal. If you must do cardio daily, which I believe is probaly a problem with your diet rather need a need for cardio, make sure you give yourself time between cardio and lifting. Lift first so you have more energy available. And make sure you get sufficient calories so you can gain muscle mass by staying in a caloric surplus.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Forget all those expensive supplements; you might take a cheap multivitamin if you wish, to help plug any nutritional holes in your diet. As far as "mass-building" supplements, the only ones that really work impressively are anabolic steroids - this doesn't include prohormones, which aren't even fit to shine the shoes of genuine anabolic steroids.

Keep your diet reasonably balanced, but don't worry too much about perfection in terms of your protein / fat / carb ratios. The number of calories you take in is the most important thing for weight management.

If you take in more calories than you burn, you will gain weight.

If you take in the same amount of calories that you burn, you will maintain a steady weight.

If you take in fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight.

As long as your intake isn't radically higher than maintenance level, a great majority of what you gain will be muscle - you can only build muscle so fast (just how fast depends a great deal on the individual's genetics). With anabolic steroids, you can pack it on faster, but there is still a limit.

As long as your intake isn't radically lower than maintenance level, a great majority of what you lose will be fat. If you attempt to lose weight too quickly (just how fast is too fast depends a great deal on the individual's genetics), your metabolism will panic and downshift - don't do this.

In order to ensure that most (or as much as is reasonably possible) of the weight that you gain is muscle, or that most of the weight that you lose is fat, engage in regular weight training. Focus on compound lifts (such as the squat, deadlift, bench press, and military press).

Remember that spot-reduction by "targeted" exercises is a myth; the fat comes off in the reverse of the order that it went on (if your gut got fat first, then your gut will get "un-fat" last.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillieInc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1/11/4:

I added carbs to my food intake.
    First I had 8 oz of egg whites for protein
    then 1 green apple
    then two stalks of celery
    and 1/2 cup of oatmeal.

after that, I took my multi vitamins

every 3 hours I'll be eating, clean and careful, of course. i am really beginning to understand the importance of carbohydrates and trying to understands the fats. I am taking today off from the gym. It feels really strange, and for some reason, my heat feels like it's beating out of my chest. It's probably wondering where it's hour of cardio went LOL. I am going to take time to revamp and rebuild my system. After reading so much, I never realized how my vivion of health was a road that was opposite of what I wanted to acheive.
    Willie
    h2o6

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool Re: I am ready to change everything, PLEASE support me

Originally posted by WillieInc
    1)Cardio is everyday for one hour before weights. If I don't do cardio, I gain weight (FAT) very fast.

2) Recently, I was told I should not eat or drink anything before the gym

3) I usually am at the gym up to 3 hours a day...but when I do pyrimids, it's 4 hours a day.

4)chest:
    flat bench
    incline
    decline
    upright fly machine
    flat bench flies

5)arms:
    tricep pulldown
    seated bicep curls
    skull crushers
    tricep kick backs
    seated bicep curls
    barbell biceep curls

6)back:
    seated row wide grip
    seated row middle grip
    seated row close grip
    lat pull down wide grip
    lat pull down close grip
    reverse fly machine
    seated flat bench raises
    lower back bend overs

7)shoulders:
    barbell shoulder shrugs
    cable shoulder pull ups
    assisted chins
    deltoid raise machine
    barbell shoulder shrugs

8)legs (legs, for some reason are the only body part I can keep adding weight with)
    squats
    leg extension machine
    leg curl machine
    single legcurl machine
    thigh machine
    inner thigh machine

9)then I do abs for 45 minutes
    600 lower abs
    600 upper abs
    600 obliques
    for the upper abs, I use 10 pounds and sometimes 25 pounds held against my chest.

10)I don't eat or drink before I work out because they say there won't be any cuts if you do cardio with something in your stomach, and like I said, it seems like I am using all of my endurance. I am afraid I might lose my endurace if I do it any other way. I love my cuts and my detail, but now I just need some correct size

11)5'8"
    135 pounds ( I just lost 45 pounds, because the last time I tried eating and bodybuilding, it all went in the wrong places. Right now, I am following Weight Watchers, but I cheated to lose extra weight by using laxatives and fasting for a week).

12) What will happen when I stop overtraining, or if I take a day off? I am not over eating. I measure everything exactly, and I haven;t even started eating carbs yet, except for lettuce, tomatoes, green beans, and carrots. The protein intake has been about 25 grams per meal, and it's been 3 oz round steak, tuna, chicken, turkey, ham, and egg whites. I *just* started drinking milk yesterday, and it was the 1% kind. I had 3 glasses (not in a row).

13)My goal: to gain muscle mass

14). When do I do my abdominals? I have read they should be done on an empty stomach, but also read they should be done once aweek,but also should be incorperated with each work out section....ok which is it?

15)Supplements
    ok here goes, I numbered your points to make this easier to follow

1) Cardio has nothing to do with weight gain other than burning calories... weight gain = excess calories... you do NOT need to be doin an hour before a workout..maybe 10minutes to warmup, andI dont even do that..your entire workout should in theory be 45min-1hr, not the warmup

2) you were told wrong...always eat/drink before weights OR cardio... exercise + empty stomach = burned muscle

3)that needs to be cut by 1/4

4)chest:
    DB bench
    incline
    upright chest machine wide grip
    flat bench flies
    cable crossovers

5)arms:
    tricep pushdown
    alternating DB bicep curls
    dips
    skull crushers
    XXX tricep kick backs->these suck, never do them!!!

6)back:
    seated row close grip
    deadlifts
    hyperextensions(the bend overs)
    good mornings

7)shoulders:
    barbell shoulder shrugs
    reverse fly machine
    DB military press
    front Barbell press(never behind the neck!) or push presses
    side DB raise

8)legs
    squats
    leg extension machine
    leg curl machine
    SLDL or stiff-legged GMs

9)then I do abs for 45 minutesXXX->NO!!!!!
    600 lower abs XXX->with this many reps the ONLY thing you are working is endurance

ab workout, once-twice a week, end of a dif. workout:
    weighted crunches, 4 sets of 10-15 reps
    hanging leg raises, """""
    obliques

10) as I said above, eat about 45 min before a workout and take water with you to stay hydrated before and during!!!! and then get a protein shake with dextrose in immediately after workout, then a meal an hour later

11) do not EVER fast or use laxatives...these are signs you have an eating disorder, especially at your low weight!!!! dont be afraid of the scale!! You NEED to get on a healthy diet plan of 6-7 meals a day, with enough calories to gain muscle... forget weight watchers!!

12)you nee to start eating carbs if u wanna gain size and drop the weight watchers...no carbs = keto = Muscle loss if not followed very precisely, and dangerous if done for extended periods of time(eg: multiple months, a year, etc)

13) eat, eat, eat

14) not on an empty stomach, 1-2x a week just like any muscle, with resistance and a moderate rep range of 8-15 reps.

15) you dont need all that! just get a good protein powder and maybe some creatine if you want, but all you really need is protein and a good multivitamin(WITHOUT iron if you eat alot of red meat)

marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcinanddawid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WillieInc View Post
    Obviously, I am overtraining. I am not getting any further. I lack energy most of the time. I want to change everything. The following is where I currently am. There are many, many work out routines on the sites, and even though I know how to work out, I don't know how to start doing it correctly. After all of the following information, I have questions. I hope I can find all the answers from all of the wisdom on this board.

Here is what I do:

everything gets 4 sets 15-12-10-8 light weight to heavy, each set I increase 5, or 10 pounds, so for example when I do a flat bench, 1st set is 15 with 25 pounds, 2d set is 12 with 35 pounds, 3rd set is 10 with 40 pounds, and 4th set is 8 with 45 pounds.

for variety, I pyrimid my sets making everything 8 sets 15-12-10-8-8-10-12-15. That's how I get my cuts more cut up.

Cardio is everyday for one hour before weights. If I don't do cardio, I gain weight (FAT) very fast.

I was a strict protein vegan for 6 years, where only I ate soy protein and vegetables. I *JUST* started eating meat again.

I started at th egym @ 300 pounds from anti depression/OCPD medication, dropped down to 145pounds, but from being on meds my weight went up and down from 145 to 185. The meds I was on were fro 6 years, and I stopped taking them all together 4 years ago, in hopes of being clean, and using the gym instead of meds for better over all health. Going to the gym is therapy to me, and I am afraid to skip a day, because I have never felt as good as I feel from just going to the gym. Before those damned medications, I was naturally 120 pounds, but since the meds, my weight has been impossible to control. I can gain 30 pounds in one month if I am not careful. I wrote more about this in the "nutrition" section of the forums.

For my work out, I do a different body part each day. Usually I do chest - arms - back - shoulders - legs. Recently, I was told I should not eat or drink anything before the gym, and use my natural endurance to become stronger. I usually am at the gym up to 3 hours a day...but when I do pyrimids, it's 4 hours a day.

Here is my work out
    chest:
    flat bench
    incline
    decline
    upright fly machine
    flat bench flies

arms:
    tricep pulldown
    seated bicep curls
    skull crushers
    tricep kick backs
    seated bicep curls
    barbell biceep curls

back:
    seated row wide grip
    seated row middle grip
    seated row close grip
    lat pull down wide grip
    lat pull down close grip
    reverse fly machine
    seated flat bench raises
    lower back bend overs

shoulders:
    barbell shoulder shrugs
    cable shoulder pull ups
    assisted chins
    deltoid raise machine
    barbell shoulder shrugs

legs (legs, for some reason are the only body part I can keep adding weight with)
    squats
    leg extension machine
    leg curl machine
    single legcurl machine
    thigh machine
    inner thigh machine

then I do abs for 45 minutes
    600 lower abs
    600 upper abs
    600 obliques

Then, of course there is loads of stretching between all sets and before the work out,a nd after the work out.

I don't eat or drink before I work out because they say there won't be any cuts if you do cardio with something in your stomach, and like I said, it seems like I am using all of my endurance. I am afraid I might lose my endurace if I do it any other way. I love my cuts and my detail, but now I just need some correct size

my measurements:

5'8"
    waist: 28" (finally)
    Chest: 37"
    Arms: 12.5"
    Forarms: 10"
    Quads: 21"

I just weighed myself:
    January 1st I was 131 pounds.
    January 2nd, I started eating meat and 5 small meals a day
    January 3rd, I was 135 pounds.
    January 10th (today), I weighed myself, and now I am 140 pounds.

I am 140 pounds. I gained 9 pounds in 8 days, even though I am doing cardio and overtraining. What will happen when I stop overtraining, or if I take a day off? I am not over eating. I measure everything exactly, and I haven;t even started eating carbs yet, except for lettuce, tomatoes, green beans, and carrots. The protein intake has been about 25 grams per meal, and it's been 3 oz round steak, tuna, chicken, turkey, ham, and egg whites. I *just* started drinking milk yesterday, and it was the 1% kind. I had 3 glasses (not in a row).

My goal: to gain muscle mass

QUESTIONS:

1. How do I gain strength? Do I start all over? What weight should I start with? My heaviest flat bench is 90 pounds, struggling at 8 reps. I ask which weight i should start with, because knowing me, I'll try and lift everything heavy on the first day I start new. What does someone in my condition have to do in order to gain muscle mass correctly? What steps do I take to lift heavy weights?

2. How should I eat while I am gaining strength? How do I increase my caloric intake correctly?

3. I realize I have to sacrifice a few things, like the muscle cuts I worked hard for. Does this mean I have to sacrifice my waist size? Is it possible to gain mass without gaining a gut? I dont mind if I go from waist size 29 to a 32 IF I have to, but I think going past 32 might be pushing it. Can I maintain my waist size and gain muscle mass?

4. When do I do my abdominals? I have read they should be done on an empty stomach, but also read they should be done once aweek,but also should be incorperated with each work out section....ok which is it?

5. How do I eat on days off? Are those the low carb days?

I would like to bulk up until spring, and then cut up for the summer. Does that sound at least realistic?

I also ordered the following products, hoping they will be of help in my quest for a bigger and better body:

(1) "Higher Power Creatine, 100% Pure, 1000mg/125 capsules" Shipped
    (1) "Prolab Glutamine Powder, 1000g" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "AST Multi Pro 32X, 100 caplets" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "ASN Humagro, 6 week supply" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "IDS NP2, 180 Caplets" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "D&A IsoPlex, 2 lbs, Chocolate " Shipped From: FL
    (1) "Optimum Amino 2222 Tabs, 325 Tablets" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "ISS Research Micellar Matrix, Chocolate, 2.47 lbs." Shipped From:
    ID
    (1) "ISS Research Pro42, Box of 12, Chocolate Attack" Shipped From: FL
    (1) "NOW 5-HTP, 100mg/60 Vcaps" Shipped From: FL

My plan, currently, is today: finish up my overtraining. Tomorrow, I might actually take the day off. My order of suppliments comes either today, or Monday. I am going to start taking them Monday. Monday, i would like to start my new routine, once I fugure it out between today and tomorrow.

THANK YOU to everyone who supports and answers my questions. I am full of determination. Should I post my accomplishments when I begin? I do think it would be a good idea to do.
    Looks like something we use to do.

hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

I'm actually wondering if your being serious as far as your workout routine goes. It's like you've just listed every possible exercise for every body part.

I'm amazed anyone would seriously have the energy to carry out all those exercises for 4 sets.