Packdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I ahve PE every day i do my arms, and neck and stuff (help)

Hey i do my arms, and neck, and back and stuff on the days i have jym. And the days i dont have jym i do my legs. It sucks, does anyone know if it will efect my workout any? I am trying to bulk and at jym they want you to loose weight by running and ****, when i do leg lifts and **** for my workout for my legs

arghx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you get your diet in order you can replenish the calories burned off by all that running.

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you wouldn't mind, please give a more detailed account of what you normally do in gym. As in what you do as a warm up, what you do after the warm up, how many days a week you have it, and how long each gym class is. Then we can give you better advice to get around this problem.

SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilverMajesty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lets see.

Please speak clearer, and we might be able to help you. It doesn't take that long to spell correctly. And no, its not "cool" either.

Gym. G-Y-M.

How do you do neck? Going strait into weighed neck exercises is very dangerous.
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 178(2-15-03)
    Bench: 200(Perfect Form PR as of 1-9-04)
    Squat: 285x5(PR as of 12-12-03)
    Deadlift: 205x6
    Biceps: 14.25" right 14" left: cold and flexed
    Quads: 22.5"
    Waist: 31.5"
    Chest: 40.25
    BF: ~10