Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lock THIS!

vikingking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Specimen
    That's what I'm talkin about. "I'm the Moderator"
    U anit sh*t. Your just like everyone else on this board. This is suppose to be an open forum!

~Hollaback
    yeah i get that feeling sometimes too

imo i think the mods are doing a good job i think that for a month there should be no mods to see how it goes if/when everyone complains then we will see whos right and what not

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is what I am talking about, you aren't being helpful, you are starting strife for no apparant reason, and cluttering up a thread with multiple unneeded posts and snide remarks. That's not a moderator's fault, that's your own. And that is the problem, if everyone acts like that, how do you suppose anything decent ever gets said here ?

Its an open forum, but you post nothing but snide remarks. As a moderator that gives you two options :

1.delete said posts as they do not contribute and clutter up the board, but then that member is angry that we don't let them post. Free speech all you want, but this is a bodybuilding board, not a whining board.

2.leave said posts and perpetuate the bull, but then you get complaints from all the other members saying it is cluttering up a thread and taking away from more relevant information, which, may I remind you, is the reason you complained in the first place.

Take a moment to reflect on that before you comment on the moderators again, please.

That is the reason we don't pretend to be your buddy, we can't please everyone, only make decisions in the best interest.

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Big Cat
    don't go there, those types of comments are beneath anything. I won't warn you a second time.
    I care. U R acting like this forum is my life.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    didn't say you had to care, said you had to watch what you said. Being a little civilized never hurt anyone.

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm a fairly new member and I have notice that the majority of Mods here (compared to other boards) are not helpful at ALL!
    Ok.. it's like this, Do you think if a county sheriff was called to a murder investigation, he would stop to give you directions to the nearest outhouse?? Probably not..

Like I said, the only time I don't agree, is when a mod weighs in on a flame war, which sometimes happens, but hey, it's getting alot better.

Give the bros in uniform the respect they deserve.

Peace
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

Specimen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't want ta be yo friend! what are u talkin about?

Nevermind I'll keep my comments to myself on your
    " I'm the Moderator, lick my nutz board"
    Failure is not an option.

I don't want ta be yo friend! what are u talkin about?

Nevermind I'll keep my comments to myself on your
    " I'm the Moderator, lick my nutz board"
    hahahahaha the ONLY problem i have with people on the board is they give advice to beginners and they dont explain why they beginner should do what they advise. I think if you tell someone to do something tell them why or why not

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by nutrabolics

It's good to see you are a non-bias mod.

*Non-Biased mod.

Regards.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by vikingking
    hahahahaha the ONLY problem i have with people on the board is they give advice to beginners and they dont explain why they beginner should do what they advise. I think if you tell someone to do something tell them why or why not
    Or just maybe that person could do some research and stop being so lazy.(not a flame so dont take it as one)
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by ********
    I can't even imagine, with the number of total post in a day this board see's, how a moderator could do much outside of cleanup. You can get one person to wine/moan to you and take up half your day. I see this on email all the time, I could just imagine some of the **** they go through here.
    Wow. Only took you 3 years to see the light

Originally posted by dito
    Or just maybe that person could do some research and stop being so lazy.(not a flame so dont take it as one)
    yeah i guess your right i just see way too many people in the gym telling people to do stuff and they dont say why

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only been here 2 years
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WTF,
    Man this is the type of sh*t that gets to anyone who cares about this board. Mods flex alittle muscle and a bunch of peeps come out of the woodwork with snide remarks. Half of them are not waranted and definately do not help the situation.

Every little thing leads to a sh*tstorm and it is not doing the board any good or the members for that matter cause the more they have to clean up the mess the more sh*t gets stirred up and the less time they have to help people and good posts get overlooked!

If everyone could just chill and post good, rational, thought through stuff on this board then we all could benefit and help each other which is what the board is here for in the first place! It is like noone listens to one another and therefor does not hear what the other is saying. If you only look beyond your nose you will not see what is in front of you!

We all can benefit from this board but we all have to put in the work in making the board better. It is one friggin flame after another and no sh*t worth viewing of late. And if you post interesting stuff then you are told you are too scientific or arrogant or peeps start ****. Just friggin let it go, move on and make the board what it was and has the potential to be again and that is THE BEST!! Start acting like it and treat each other with repect and respect the rules and we will have no probs!!!
    peace
    j

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by jhov
    If everyone could just chill and post good, rational, thought through stuff on this board then we all could benefit and help each other which is what the board is here for in the first place! It is like noone listens to one another and therefor does not hear what the other is saying. If you only look beyond your nose you will not see what is in front of you!
    Amen brother.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I totally agree with U Jhov. However, I think, even though nobody has said it, all the mods here seem to be exceptionally knowledgable on the science of supplements & building muscle. The problem is people want to see them help out more by answering questions, no matter how redundant they may seem. Instead of just excersing their power. Thats why everytime there is a little tiff and the mods get involved, all these people who usually dont post, start crying about everything, and jump all over the mods cases. Just my theory anyways.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by jhov
    WTF,
    Man this is the type of sh*t that gets to anyone who cares about this board. Mods flex alittle muscle and a bunch of peeps come out of the woodwork with snide remarks. Half of them are not waranted and definately do not help the situation.

Every little thing leads to a sh*tstorm and it is not doing the board any good or the members for that matter cause the more they have to clean up the mess the more sh*t gets stirred up and the less time they have to help people and good posts get overlooked!

We all can benefit from this board but we all have to put in the work in making the board better. It is one friggin flame after another and no sh*t worth viewing of late. And if you post interesting stuff then you are told you are too scientific or arrogant or peeps start ****. Just friggin let it go, move on and make the board what it was and has the potential to be again and that is THE BEST!! Start acting like it and treat each other with repect and respect the rules and we will have no probs!!!
    peace
    j
    Bump to my bro jhov.

I usually don't get all caught up in these situations but couldn't resist.

I have visited tons of boards ever since joining here (this is my first and I will always say it's my home). However, everyone just needs to chill out and not get caught up in all the forum drama around here.

The mods are not perfect by any means, hell noone is. But they do a damn well good job of keeping this up, running, and viewable. Half of the stuff they're doing, us members don't even know about. If there are issues then a mod should be PM'd. Starting threads complaining about how things are run will only end in a flamebait. In the past when I've had questions to ask mods, they were always courteous to me and replied quickly since I was courteous to them.

All in all, this place has potential to be better than any other board on the web. I'm not exhaggerating here either. People just need to not get caught up in all the forum drama and for god sakes maybe even participate in a bodybuilding related thread (I'm talking about the sex and misc. regulars guys).

That's just my two cents.

Matt

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why hasn't this been closed? I always thought criticism should be left to the pm's. This stuff just clutters up the board, not to mention it's in the supps section of all places.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Canadian_AF
    Personally, I've seen mod's flaming others in here, often enough, not saying it happens all the time but it does.
    It happens quite some, but we fortunately have a Mods forum to bitch at each others.

"Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"