Thread: Packing snacks

Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Packing snacks

I have class from 8:30 - 5:30 and then I will proceed to workout. Since I won't be going home to make anything to eat before/after, what kind of snacks could I pack to eat?
    I prefere real foods and not any protein shakes/bars etc.

Thanks

Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can they be kept cold?

Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snapper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is the good ol' reliable can of tuna. I also eat rice crackers made from brown rice, rice cakes made from brown rice (these really punish the taste buds, but you can dip them in a can of peanut butter and its not so bad). I also do beef jerky, nuts such as almonds or walnuts.

If you have a lunch box that can keep things cold, you might consider cooking some lean ground beef patties or chicken the night before. Also things like cottage cheese and yogurt.

Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyber0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies so far.

No, they can't be kept cold. Any other suggestions?

Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    beef jerky, pepporoni sticks, dried fish

turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Cyber0066
    Thanks for the replies so far.

No, they can't be kept cold. Any other suggestions?
    Why not? An insulated lunch bag, and 2 ice packs, should keep anything fresh till the about the time you start to work out. And if you're eating the items before then, well, even better.

They do make large, deep ones, big enough for 3 or 4 sandwiches, even.
    "Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
    So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
    - "When you were young", Del Amitri

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by turgon
    Why not? An insulated lunch bag, and 2 ice packs, should keep anything fresh till the about the time you start to work out. And if you're eating the items before then, well, even better.

They do make large, deep ones, big enough for 3 or 4 sandwiches, even.
    Bump get a lunch cooler and some ice packs...make whatever you want to eat..bodybuilding food of course..When i was going to the gym right after work i used to go to the 7-11 and use there microwave lol ...

Id go with some tuna on wheat if all else fails...I dunno how long chicken can be keep out of the fridge after being cooked or id say some chicken sandwiches....
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004