JackBauer82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I do Dips or Triceps Extensions

If I am doing both Dips and Tricep Extensions in a workout, is it wise to do Dips first and then the T.E's? Or the reverse? I think I may have made the mistake of doing T.E's first and then Dips because my Dips seem to be lacking today. I don't know if it's just common knowledge to do the T.E's last.

Thanks in advance.

ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahadabans will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Should I do Dips or Triceps Extensions

Originally posted by JackBauer82
    If I am doing both Dips and Tricep Extensions in a workout, is it wise to do Dips first and then the T.E's? Or the reverse? I think I may have made the mistake of doing T.E's first and then Dips because my Dips seem to be lacking today. I don't know if it's just common knowledge to do the T.E's last.

Thanks in advance.
    Harder exercise first. So do dips then TE.
    36 years old
    150 lbs
    7% bf

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do dips first. Compound movements first.

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dips first

idiotsavant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd do dips and close grip.

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the hardest movement first
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    clos-grip pressing/dips first, extensions last.
    Booo

EL CANGRI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is the triceps routine i do although i will vary it somewhat..
    i do 5 moderate sets on the pressdown to warmup maybe even get a slight pump..
    den
    close grip bench 4 heavy sets
    Overhead extensions super set with Dips. for 4 cycles and then back for pressdowns...

i superset the extensions and dips for 2 reasons...1 it is a killer pump and burn 2...even though this may sound gay the heaviest dumbell i have access to is a 100 and i can do sets fo 15 -22 with that on overhead extensions so rather than do that i wait till later in my routine to do them and i superset them to insure i will work harder

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd go with the dips first as well.