RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RL19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Conventional Deadlifts

Can someone give me a rundown on how to do conventional deadlifts? I've been to the sites that explain it, but I'd like something more elaborate/step-by-step. Also, I'm really tall so should I be doing sumo or conventional?

DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000)

Deadlifts

I've never done sumo deadlifts very much so I can't comment on which technique to use.

To do a conventional dead you start with your feet about shoulder width apart and the bar in front of you. The bar will be just an inch or two in front of your shins or touching them.

Squat down like you are sitting in a chair and grab the bar with your arms outside your knees. I use a mixed grip (one hand facing forward and the other facing back). You will have to experiment with hand and foot placement to get comfortable IMO.

Your back should be straight. Begin the lift by pushing with your legs while simultaneously stading straight up. At no time should your back round. I like to think of it as pushing with by legs, throwing my hips forward, and bringing my shoulders back in line with my waist.

I'm sure somebody has a link to a video of a good deadlift.

I hope that helped, but it may not register in your head like it does in mine.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)