sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sorrysometimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body fat percentage - want to compare educated guesses to the Tanita measurement...

Hi there. I'm 5'11" and 185 pounds... My Tanita scale tells me that I'm at 20 percent body fat - that seems a little low for me. Does anyone have any guesses? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images
    Not even close...

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    20% seems like a reasonable guess. Bodyfat scales are notorious for overestimating the body fat percentages of athletes and bodybuilders, so don't use it if you plan on trying to gain mass.

Also, you look really sad. Cheer up.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VforVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    defintaley not 20%...around 15 maybe.
    anybody can heave-ho that -ish, but only a bodybuilder can make the muscle do the work

mass or GTFO

..:Tiny Calves Crew:..

$$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    _______$$$_______
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    _______$$$_______
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats about accurate maybe a lil lower
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete