Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My body Is Sore From Working out Yesterday Could i work out if i feel like this?

My body is sore from working out yesterday my arms and i feel i can't lift anything but if i try i know i can. but is it ok to work out while your body is sore?

protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protz2812 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are you working the same bodyparts or is it different bodyparts?

sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sunangel514 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i work out all the time when im sore... not saying its the best thing cause the next day ur even worse... i say dont work out ur arms and just do some cardio
    "that which doesnt kill me, only makes me stronger."

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

I hate the 65 second rule

some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah.. don't work the body part that is sore
    Whatever you do, don't compare yourself to people, compare yourself to the mirror.

eXcebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just don't use what's sore.. my chest feels like someone ripped it off but I'm still heading into the gym for back in like half hour
    You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't.

DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually it can really help to train when sore it helps to get blood flow going to the parts that need it most. Dont train the same body parts again, but maybe just do some light weight low reps just to get the blood flow going. EX: If I have sore legs I like to run on the treadmill for awhile really helps with recovery.
    CytoSport Forum Rep

The official CytoSport Q&A thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130447323

CytoSport store page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/cyto.htm

CURRENT OFFERS @ BB.COM

Disclaimer: The above post is my opinion and is not necessarily that of CytoSport.

Powin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Powin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by foulhooker View Post
    Actually it can really help to train when sore it helps to get blood flow going to the parts that need it most. Dont train the same body parts again, but maybe just do some light weight low reps just to get the blood flow going. EX: If I have sore legs I like to run on the treadmill for awhile really helps with recovery.
    lol i dont think op is gonna come back to check a 5 year old thread

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what is the point in bringing back a 5 year old thread

neck
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500)
    2004 called....

They want their thread back.

DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry guys it was at the bottom of the page and didnt even pay attention to the date my bad.
    CytoSport Forum Rep

The official CytoSport Q&A thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130447323

CytoSport store page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/cyto.htm

CURRENT OFFERS @ BB.COM

Disclaimer: The above post is my opinion and is not necessarily that of CytoSport.