XRoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein Powder and Creatine together...

Hi,

I have being working out for 2 months now and my gains have been quite good in my opinion but now I want to increase my gains by taking supplements, I have heard that Whey Protein Powder and Creatine are the most popular/effective. I have looked at the prices and they seem "reasonable" but I was wondering if I should use them both at the same time. How much Whey Protein Powder would I use for each serving? and how many servings would I take per day?

Thanks in Advance
    Tom

footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballjunior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah you can use them at the same time-i wouldnt take more than 2 scoops at a time, and you can use as many as you need to meet your protein requirements, but i would reccommend taking it only when you wake up and post workout
    there is no beast without cruelty.

pain for pleasure, torture for leisure

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by footballjunior
    yeah you can use them at the same time-i wouldnt take more than 2 scoops at a time, and you can use as many as you need to meet your protein requirements, but i would reccommend taking it only when you wake up and post workout
    good post

XRoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the advice.

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pre workout can be good too.

Sometimes if i'm going to school and i don't have enough food or time to make 2 meals. I just bring a protein shake in milk, some fruit, and some other form of carbs for a meal. Works fine for me. It's not like it's bad for you to have whey other times than pre/post workout or in the morning. But those are the times that it is very benefitial to take it.