Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation ON Pro complex vs ON 100% Whey Portien...Which is better and WHY...

OK i take PRo Complexand i see wveyr one takes like ON 100% Whey but i think pro complex is way better, What do you think? here is all it says on bb.com to save you a trip

* Ion Exchange and Cross Flow Micro-filtration Whey Protein Isolate
    * Low Molecular Weight Whey Peptides
    * Potent B.C.A.A. Formula
    * Only 4 Grams of Carbohydrates

Optimum Nutrition introduces a Bigger and Better Pro Complex. This advanced formula contains a 55 g multi-protein blend consisting of Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumen and Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides. More BCAA's and Glutamine give it an amazing amino acid profile. Now Aspartame Free, Pro Complex provides a comprehensive blend of vitamins and essential minerals and 250 mg of the patented digestive enzyme Aminogen in every serving! Best of all, it tastes great and is instantized to mix easily with a spoon

Container Size: 4.4 Lbs.
    Serving Size: 2 Scoops
    Servings Per Container: 28

Amount Per Serving:

Please Note:
    Nutritional content and ingredients may vary slightly between Pro Complex flavors.

Calories: 260
    Calories from Fat: 30
    Total Fat: 3 g
    Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
    Cholesterol: 40 mg
    Total Carbohydrate: 3 g
    Sugars: 2 g
    Protein: 55 g

Vitamin A: 2,500 IU
    Vitamin C: 60 mg
    Vitamin D: 200 IU
    Vitamin E: 30 IU
    Riboflavin: 0.85 mg
    Niacin: 10 mg
    Vitamin B6: 1 mg
    Folic Acid: 140 mcg
    Vitamin B12: 3 mcg
    Biotin: 150 mcg
    Pantothenic Acid: 5 mg
    Calcium: 230 mg
    Chromium: 120 mcg
    Sodium: 250 mg
    Potassium: 150 mg
    Proprietary Amino Acid Blend: 2g
    Glutamine Peptides
    L-Leucine
    L-Isoleucine
    L-Valine
    Aminogen: 250 mg

Ingredients:
    Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumen, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides), Natural & Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Beet Powder, Vitamin/Mineral Blend (Ascorbic Acid, d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate [Natural Vitamin E], Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Chromium Polynicotinate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose(Splenda Brand).

Directions:
    Mix two heaping scoops (scoop included) of Pro Complex with 12 - 14 oz. of your favorite beverage. Take 2-3 servings per day or use as recommended by a physician or licensed nutritionist.

OR ON 100% Whey

Optimum 100% Whey Protein won the Supplement Of The Year and Protein Powder Of The Year award for 2005 and 2006! Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.

Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of...

* Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
    * Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
    * Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
    * HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides

To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here's why:

1. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.

2. Higher protein percentage. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight!

3. We've included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!

4. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.

5. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.

6. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.

7. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!

Serving Size1Scoop(32g)
    Servings Per Container28
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 130
    Calories From Fat 15
    Total Fat 1.5g 2%
    Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 30mg 10%
    Sodium 100mg 4%
    Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
    Sugars 1g
    Protein 24g
    Vitamin A 0%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 10%
    Iron 2%
    Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
    Ingredients
    Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa(Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Creamer(Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen?, Sucralose, Lactase

This Product Contains Whey Derived From Dairy And Lecithin (To Improve Mixability) Derived From Soybeans.

Directions: To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.

*Try the Extreme Milk Chocolate and French Vanilla Creme. These are Optimum's new Limited Edition Flavors.

So which would you say is better for building muscle? and why?
    "The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The difference would be minimal at best IMO. I would pick up ON Whey and mix it with milk to save money, but that's just me. You can find better blends than Pro Complex btw.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really like Pro complex I thinks it pretty solid and will yield good results

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get 100% Whey and if I need to slow the release, I add some fiber(psyllium) and sometimes some flax.

jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100) jabaha is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you are looking for a blend protein look into nu-blend or matrix 5.0. I think they are both really good and cheaper than ON pro-complex.

dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dymatize Elite whey seems to have a great profile and price. Its worth a look imho.

Registered User MedSchoolMuscle's Avatar
    MedSchoolMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MedSchoolMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used pro complex and 100% whey and I honestly have experienced better gains with the pro complex. I seem to go stagnant everytime i run out of pro complex. I dont recover as quickly with 100% whey and the BCAAs in pro complex compliment the Extend I take as well.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Another wonderful thread brought to you by the BB.com forum masses.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Jakey snakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nlarge2 is where its at!!

purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IMO Pro complex is solid, and the Rocky Road is delicious.

IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntoxInc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am using Pro-Complex Gainer on workout days and 100% Whey on non-workout days... so it depends what your goals and caloric needs are.

Although as someone else also mentioned, Dymatize has a great profile too. Personally, once I am done with the current tub of ON 100% Whey, I will switch to Dymatize Elite because of Cholesterol per serving.
    S I G N A T U R E

ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ghott01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For someone who is very skinny, and is trying to gain a lot of mass....would you guys recommend the Pro Complex Gainer, or just the ON 100% Whey?

Acidburnsrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acidburnsrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acidburnsrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acidburnsrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acidburnsrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acidburnsrain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bro, most important thing is your training and DIET. For the MOST part, good whey protein is good whey protein. Focus on eating plenty of real food if you wanna get big.