marinecorps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no2 and drug tests

this is my first time posting something and i could not find any info on this. i hear that growth hormone hormone is released when taking arginine. is this true? and if so more importantly could i fail a drug test while using no2? any answerwould be greatly appreciated. thanks.

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: no2 and drug tests

Originally posted by marinecorps
    this is my first time posting something and i could not find any info on this. i hear that growth hormone hormone is released when taking arginine. is this true? and if so more importantly could i fail a drug test while using no2? any answerwould be greatly appreciated. thanks.

no

EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: no2 and drug tests

Originally posted by marinecorps
    Hey Marinecorps,

For many years, so called "growth-hormone releasers" have been marketed to bodybuilders with claims that they would help build muscle. Such claims are unfounded because amino acids taken by mouth do not stimulate growth hormone release. These formulations are based mainly on misinterpreted studies of intravenous arginine, which can increase HGH blood levels for an hour or so. Taking it by mouth has no such effect.

There are definite advantages to supplementing with Arginine, but growth hormone release is not one of them. So, you are not going to fail a drug test by taking NO2.

Futhermore, hormone levels that are elevated by natural means such as intense training are not going to result in levels high enough to cause you to fail a drug test.

Supplementation with Pro-Hormones or Pro-Steroids could possibly result in high enough hormone levels to raise suspicion.
    However, it is more probable that somone failing a drug test while taking prohormones would fail because traces of the metabolites of the conversion drug in their system, rather than elevated hormone levels.

Bottom line, you are not going to fail a drug test due to elevated hormone levels from NO2, or any other non-androgen.

- EME

marinecorps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EME, thank you very much for your information.