[C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cholesterol Problem

My current cholesterol level is 30% above normal rate. I am on a high protein diet and have been making satisfying gains for the past 8 months...can taking chicken breats and too 2 litres of milk a day be the cause of this problem...by the way i do not take egg yolks only whites.....how can i tame my cholesterol problem...does it help by replacing my rice and bread meals with oats and taking more fish???

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oats should help to lower the cholestrol in your body. But why is your cholestrol level above normal, what are you eating? Stop eating greesy foods if u are cuz that will raise ur cholestrol levels.

[C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) [C]onstantine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i am not eating any greasy food...but i heard that a high protein diet could be the cause of high cholesterol

turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50) turgon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by [C]onstantine
    i am not eating any greasy food...but i heard that a high protein diet could be the cause of high cholesterol
    I eat like 250-300 g of protein a day, and my cholesterol is under 150. So it's not the high protein, it's the metabolism of the eater.
    "Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
    So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
    - "When you were young", Del Amitri

stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try taking in a high ratio of poly and monounsaturates to saturated and trans fats.

might as well try to eliminate animal and dairy fats to a good extent and just see what happens when you take in a healthy serving of salmon and nuts much more often. cholesterol should drop like a stone.

BoxerUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Cholesterol Problem

Originally posted by [C]onstantine
    My current cholesterol level is 30% above normal rate. I am on a high protein diet and have been making satisfying gains for the past 8 months...can taking chicken breats and too 2 litres of milk a day be the cause of this problem...by the way i do not take egg yolks only whites.....how can i tame my cholesterol problem...does it help by replacing my rice and bread meals with oats and taking more fish???
    There is 'bad' and 'good' cholesterol so if that is a total reading for cholesterol then in fact it may be a very good reading...
    Moderator at rossboxing.com

ke0ki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you want your poly and monounsaturated fat's. you can get these from fish and nuts, but the easiest and best way to get these are by supplementing with flax seed oil. my wife's cholesterol has gone done DRASTICALLY in 1 month's time after taking only a tablespoon per day.