Starting MMA Classes NOW! shivastorm's Avatar
    shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How many carbs should I aim for on a cutting diet?

My maintenance level is around 3100 calories, so I eat around 2700 calories. I take 180g of proteins and 200g of carbs. Is that good, or too much?
    Crossfit. "Your workout is our warmup" Does this make you skeptical? Try Linda or Tabata Something Else and you will see why I said that.

Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5233853

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it looks good , but you gotta remember that when lowering the carbs for a cut you gotta up the EFAs so that way you have something to burn in place of the carbs so you dont loose muscle

like for example i only take in 112 complex carbs and add in two rounds of cardio as well as weights thats not alot but after my second round of cardio i have 40 grams of protein and 1/4 cup of dry unsalted *pretty much tasteless lol* peanuts that way i have something in my system to burn that isnt muscle and it replaces the carbs for the energy my body needs
    In Hoots We Trust.

Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try and up the protein to hit 1.5x your bodyweight, which is 259.5. It might be a little hard at 2700 calories, but any extra protein you can get in over carbs will help. And like the person above said make sure you get in your efas. If you need to reduce anything while on a cut, make it curbs.

shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry but what are efa?
    Crossfit. "Your workout is our warmup" Does this make you skeptical? Try Linda or Tabata Something Else and you will see why I said that.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    essental fatty acid

pretty much good fats the kind u get from peanuts , natural peanut butter , olive oil , fish
    In Hoots We Trust.

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shivastorm View Post
    sorry but what are efa?
    Essential Fatty Acids i.e. Omega 3-6-9 in fish oil or flax seed oil, etc.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/efa.html

Ok so on a cutting diet, efa are good? so I should eat a lot of peanuts, which I do

what about cheese? or other kinds of fat?

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shivastorm View Post
    Ok so on a cutting diet, efa are good? so I should eat a lot of peanuts, which I do

what about cheese?

Cheese are high in saturated fat. It is okay in moderation but most should come from fish, PB, olive oil, avacado, flax seed, beans, nuts etc.

Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Defiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a fan of almonds for efas