ariellewilde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation EPHEDRA SAFETY Maximum dosage daily???

Hi, I have just purchased two bottles of Nutrex Lipo 6... and I am quite concerned with an article I have just read regarding Ephedra safety.

It stated that 'Products are not to contain in excess of 25 mg of total ephedrine alkaloids per serving; usage instructions should limit daily consumption to 100 mg of total ephedrine alkaloids.'
    (http://www.supplementquality.com/saf...y_warning.html)

I have noticed that Lipo 6 contains 335mg of Ephedra Sinica serving! That makes up to 670 mg of Ephedra Sinica (recommended dosage daily)...
    Can there be a mistake somewhere?? Or is the recommended dosage in Lipo 6 is way too high ??? Does anybody have any idea?
    Plz advise and help!

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take the reccomended dosage, you won't have problems. If it is too strong you may be really jittery, not able to concentrate, etc. If that's the case cut the dosage.

Unhappy

But why is that , that the recommended dosage by the product Lipo 6 is much much much higher than what is regarded as safe by the article??
    Anyone has any idea?

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ct me if I wrong, but that 25mg recommended dose per serving is for ephredrine hcl. When you see the high numbers, like yours says 335mg of ephedra SINICA, it's probably standarized to about 20-25mg of ephredrine hcl. It's probably say something like "standardized to 15%" or something like that.

Originally posted by beatphats
    ct me if I wrong, but that 25mg recommended dose per serving is for ephredrine hcl. When you see the high numbers, like yours says 335mg of ephedra SINICA, it's probably standarized to about 20-25mg of ephredrine hcl. It's probably say something like "standardized to 15%" or something like that.

Ah, I think that makes sense
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutrex/lipo.html
    Here's the link, but I can't find anything that says its "standardized to etc etc". What do you think? :>

I noticed that other products such as ECA and ANSI Hydroxadrine only contain 20mg ephedrine alkaloids...

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, you'll see it, if you had the bottle in your hand.

Cannabis Sativa is to THC as Ephredra is to ephredrine.

Get it??

It'll be OK.. and hurry and snatch it up, before's its gone.

Jeff McCarrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipo 6

Our Lipo 6 is standarized for 20 mg of ephedrine alkaloids. The 335 mg of ephedra sinica equals 20mg ephedrine.

Let me know what other questions you may have about Lipo 6.

Thanks,

Jeff McCarrell
    President
    Nutrex Research, Inc.

Re: Lipo 6

Originally posted by Jeff McCarrell
    Our Lipo 6 is standarized for 20 mg of ephedrine alkaloids. The 335 mg of ephedra sinica equals 20mg ephedrine.

Let me know what other questions you may have about Lipo 6.

Thanks,

Jeff McCarrell
    President
    Nutrex Research, Inc.
    Thanks for clearing that up...

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do not exceed the recommended dosage on the label.

In general, it is recommeded that you not exceed 100 mg of ephedrine in a 24-hour period.

Start out with half the recommended dosage to assess your individual tolerance.

Talking

Thanks for replying, guys! Much appreciated.