mackhomie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much water do you REALLY need

I know most people recommend at least a half gallon a day, many recommend a gallon, and some recommend up to two gallons- but how much water is actually necessary for muscle growth?

rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    depends on how fast you want them to grow. Id recommend a MINIMUM of 1/2 gallon a day. If I drink less then that my stomach hurts and I dont just feel right. More h20 I drink the better I feel also helps with the sodium
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut

6-1: xxx | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: xxx | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: xxx | 7-15: xxx | 7-22: xxx | 7-29: xxx | Month Total:
    8-5: xxx | 8-12: xxx | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: How much water do you REALLY need

Originally posted by mackhomie
    I know most people recommend at least a half gallon a day, many recommend a gallon, and some recommend up to two gallons- but how much water is actually necessary for muscle growth?
    3/4 or more of your body is made up of water, it's neccessary to drink, drink and drink. Unless your taking creatine, increasing your water intake, will probably not help muscle growth "alone", someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I drink somewhere between 6-8 litres of water per day. I used to think drinking too much water was causing more harm then good, however after some tests, I was mistakenly wrong.

Just did the math.. I drink about 1 1/2 - 2 gallons, for you imperial ppl.

Drink up!
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Re: How much water do you REALLY need

Id have to agree "alone" it would do it. But with proper diet and vitamins and supplements its by far the cheapest thing to get and is always there and is arguably as or more important then vitamins/supplements

Originally posted by Canadian_AF
    3/4 or more of your body is made up of water, it's neccessary to drink, drink and drink. Unless your taking creatine, increasing your water intake, will probably not help muscle growth "alone", someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I drink somewhere between 6-8 litres of water per day. I used to think drinking too much water was causing more harm then good, however after some tests, I was mistakenly wrong.

Just did the math.. I drink about 1 1/2 - 2 gallons, for you imperial ppl.

Drink up!
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut

6-1: xxx | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: xxx | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: xxx | 7-15: xxx | 7-22: xxx | 7-29: xxx | Month Total:
    8-5: xxx | 8-12: xxx | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im drinking tooo much water, about 4 gallons or more...sure its healthy, but i have to get up 4 or 5 times a night too piss!!!

mackhomie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, that sucks...and I've heard with creatine you want to drink MORE water, but thats like 1 gallon, not 4...