Elite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! My Abs! Its alive! ALIVE!

After three months of the most back breaking, brow sweating, stomach churning, mind numbing, discipline laden cutting cycle I have ever gone through, I can FINALLY see my ab muscles! They're showing!!!!!!!

SWEET.

I have never, ever in my life seen my ab muscles. I used to be a skinny punk in high school, but started pumping iron in college. Lots of food and creatine jumped me up like 40 pounds, but lack of discipline and cardio meant a good portion of those pounds was fat as well.

Now that I've graduated from college, I've been sweating off those pounds of college fat like there's no tommorow. FRIGGING-A!!!!!!!!!

Oddly enough though, its more like a 3-pack right now since I really can only see the right three packs. Odd... fat burns unevenly? Have I somehow been exercising them unsymmetrically as unlikely as that sounds?

-Elite
    3-Pack Rocket Scientist
    Last edited by Elite; 03-07-2002 at 11:41 PM.

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol.

I don't know if it's possible not to train a side when you do crunches..I know that my right side looks also better...when I'm down at 11-13% bodyfat, i have something like a 5 pack (when the lighnting is good though )
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

PumpinIron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Elite, congrats on the pack. Must be nice to see your hard work pay off. I have no clue what's going on with only seeing one side of your abs...that is wierd! I don't know what to tell you there, maybe try concentrate on that side with twisting crunches or something? I'm assuming you train both sides evenly though...

What's your bodyweight now? Any idea of bf%? 10%, 12%?

139 lbs at 5"4, Asian male.

No actual idea what my BF%. I did try a Tanita BIA, but it only had Adult setting not Athletic. It said 20-21%. Uh, I don't think so.

Isn't the usual percentage to see your abs at 14-15%? I'm assuming I'm around there. Yeah baby, just in time for summer!!!!

Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sabercat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats on the pack! you are where most of us want to be. I've got one of those Tanita scales too and am pretty convinced it is a POS. It tells me I'm at 22-23% BF and yet I can see my upper abs.

toolegit2quit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tanita

TANITA scales are so far off on testing bodyfat it's ridiculous....I am 2 weeks out from my competition and am at 5.1% bodyfat as tested by the BodPod and the tanita lists me at 16%. Take it with a grain of salt. Oh ya, I just posted my pics in the "post your pictures" section. It is entitled "2 weeks out from the competition" i believe. Please feel free to leave comments in the thread!
    Strength and honor, integrity over all else

Where'd you find a BodPod?

toolegit2quit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I set up an appointment with the director of the exercise science department at my college and explained to him I am a competitive bodybuilder and would like a bodyfat assesment if possible and he said he could set up the bodpod for me. By the way my pictures are up in the "post your pictures" section under "2 weeks out from the competition"
    Strength and honor, integrity over all else

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hehe good to hear that u made it through your diet! I have much respect for people who have a killer discipline. I'm on my 3d day of keto now. Feeling energic and hell, it's like i never get hungry :-)

however, one thing i don't know is, that how much hours before sleeping i have to stop eating fat.