TimeforChange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question For Keto, gatorade okay to include for post-workout shake ?

I was wondering while on a keto diet, I would like to add powdered gatorade into my post-workout shake, but to get 30g of carbs, that also equals 28g of sugar. Is this okay....?

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes its fine.

All carbs are sugar.
    Psalm 121

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    huh carbs ????? I Thought while on keto ZERO CARBS (except carb up days). Please someone give me advice, i dont want to waste my time and loose muscle instead of fat. While on keto, do i have to take carbs before workout ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and if yes, how many)

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Capricio
    huh carbs ????? I Thought while on keto ZERO CARBS (except carb up days). Please someone give me advice, i dont want to waste my time and loose muscle instead of fat. While on keto, do i have to take carbs before workout ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and if yes, how many)
    No.

But keto is not no carb. It is severly carb restricted high fat diet.
    Any carbs takin in are better from fiberous veggies. But keep carbs around 50 grams and you should be ok.

Only after workout. (and don't count carbs in after workout drink in your daily carbs)

Check this out....
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dorian6.htm