T-Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Advice from the msg brd kngs plz

Advice?

besides the usual See-food diet, heavy basics, etc...
    Attached Images
    I looked behind me and I only saw one set of footsteps. And I asked God, "Why were you not there for me when I needed you the most?" And he said to me, "those are my footsteps Jim, I was carrying you.

nuther
    Attached Images
    I looked behind me and I only saw one set of footsteps. And I asked God, "Why were you not there for me when I needed you the most?" And he said to me, "those are my footsteps Jim, I was carrying you.

just started deads again.. 315x8 today... heres the weak back from a week back... jk
    Attached Images

argghh.. me peg legs...
    Attached Images

2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I dont think I am a message board King, but been around bodybuilding for some time. You have some good size and Muscularity so far, but what are your stats, how long you been lifting and what are your goals, and as you said, "arghhhh.....the legs." How have you been training legs?

Stats: 20 yo
    6'0
    186 lbs.
    Lifts this week (just to gauge me kinda) : Flat bench: 225x3
    Squat: 225x8 ouch still.
    Military press 135 x6
    Barbell Row 135x 8
    dunno measurements

been lifting for 4 years... i know it doesnt look like it, mostly because i took a year off from school to work construction. i STILL worked out religiously, but theres somthin about 60 hours a weeks of shoveling that doesnt exactly pack on slabs of muscle. I quit construction just before xmas (MN... Brrrr!!) and I'm goin back to school 1/12. Goals... Always wanted the 200, closest ive come was 194. Now I'm back in school, off of hard labor, and ready to hit two hondo hopefully.

Registered User TrailrParkTrash's Avatar
    TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Upper body looks good to me T-Man. You have an excellent base and your last few years of training are apparent!

candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) candle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I only had the patience to open the first pic. Try to use jpegs. Looking good from what I see. Looks like you could spend more time on delts though. Nothing major, it would just fill you out more.
    Cutting
    164lbs. 9/11/03
    181.75lbs. 9/6/04
    6.5% BF 9/6/04

Mod @ http://www.bbforums.com

candle25@cyber-rights.net

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey T-man!

I brightened your pictures for you and I also converted them to .JPG to make them easier for others to open.

Enjoy!

- Skip
    Attached Images
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2nd picture...

Here's an article I wrote that you might find helpful:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatphoto.htm

Although your pictures are ok, they were a bit dark. Try repositioning your camera or light source.

- Skip
    Attached Images
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

3rd picture...

- Skip
    Attached Images

Last picture...

You've done well T-Man, considering all the heavy labor you've had to do.

Stay consistent and start keep a journal of your nutrition and workouts. It'll help you focus on what you need to do to get where you're going.

Here's another article I wrote that might help:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=197407

Keep up the good work!

- Skip
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Abdominator; 01-07-2004 at 06:06 AM.

thanks for redoing the pictures!!!

yea, delts have always lagged... need to experiment with them..

others?? cmon there must be more message board kings! actually i'd like to hear from anyone!

cmon... skips the only nice one! jk