lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

before and after "cutting" pictures

Hello all, I am just posting my before and after pictures as I saw someone elses and it really helped me:

before: Weight 160 KGs (Apox)
    http://scanmyemail.com/temp/marsfat.jpg

after: Weight 78 KGs (goal weight 80 KGs)
    http://scanmyemail.com/temp/marsgoin...P_0900_DCE.JPG

time span was about 14 months.

good luck to people out there!

Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000) Corbint is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow, great job on your transformation! can you detail your diet and workout plan(s) that helped you on your road to success?

thanks!

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Excellent Job!!! Congrats!!!
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_kain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Corbint
    wow, great job on your transformation! can you detail your diet and workout plan(s) that helped you on your road to success?
    Diet: that is one word I hate, I never went on a diet just a live style change for the better (One I will stay on forever)

What I would eat you could class as healthy salad, tuna, fruit, veg and rarely a nice steak. Also cutting down on portion size is a must! I now look at what I ate for dinner alone and that is an entire day worth of food

As for workout plans, there was none until I reached about 90-95 KGs (started going to the gym around there).

All I did was try to walk everywhere (my car was made useless), Even if it was a 90-minute walk to somewhere, I'd walk there rather than drive. By doing this with healthy eating the weight just rolled off over time.

A tip for people also, do NOT weigh yourself. It just makes you count what you eat and worry more, just get on with your life and change it over time.

mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mscates176 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Congratulations

Well done, geat weight loss, i was at about 250 pounds, im at about 198 pounds right now.

Dont mind me asking have you had any probs with loose skin, this is something which is at the back of my mind at the moment as i got about another 40 pounds to go

Mark
    Got a long way to go

AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GREAT JOB man!!! Do you have any more pics?

Re: Congratulations

Originally posted by mscates176

Dont mind me asking have you had any probs with loose skin,
    Yes there is some nice stretch marks and loose skin round the gut, thighs and upper arms I heard some Vit E cream can help fix this along with time.

another before and after
    before: Attached

after
    http://scanmyemail.com/temp/emmatieup/DCP_0969_DCE.JPG
    Attached Images

charlesmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very nice! Inspirational!

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    not too bad. keep cutting tho, you're mad skinnyfat
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good transformation bro. Have you been lifting also?

crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crockett07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lord_kain View Post
    Yes there is some nice stretch marks and loose skin round the gut, thighs and upper arms I heard some Vit E cream can help fix this along with time.

another before and after
    before: Attached

after
    http://scanmyemail.com/temp/emmatieup/DCP_0969_DCE.JPG
    Unfortunately the stretch marks are scar tissue and will not go away and will cause the skin in that area to remain loose. While you cant fix that without surgery, you CAN gain muscle and stretch the skin from the inside. Wear those stretch marks as a badge of honor man, you did what a lot people start doing and very very few actually accomplish.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

sept 30th 2010 218 pounds
    nov 30th 2010 195 pounds
    dec 30th 2010 183.5 pounds

Threadkill Extraordinaire solilopop's Avatar
    solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's amazing dude!!! Your'e an inspiration to many. i love bodybuilding.com because of the transformations, motivation and support.

As i said in the past, i seriously thought everyone who had a nice body grew up with it and that they just tweaked a lil to get bigger and buffer. My mindset was completely stuck on The Rich Get Richer, The Broke Get Broker. But instead rich / broke it was The Fit Get Fitter, The Fat Get Fatter No chance in hell did i have chance.

It takes a lot of hard work, will power and dedication to cut, lean, bulk & maintain and for that I give everyone who wants to, is or has taken the time to put effort into living a healthy lifestyle my deepest respect. My ignorance in the past has definitely brought me down quite a bit, but being able to read the threads and interact with people who share the same interests and goals definitely keep me going and make me want to train harder to make my body the best it can be.

I'd like to take a moment with this emmy and thank many of the people on this site who have been here to support us all and inspire us with their amazing physique and helpful information and continuing support. Many come to mind, but off the top of my head (before they kick me off the podium) Pbateman, Drewott, Surfergirl, bethsomething or other, MSm00b, eappleton, ollie & keto, fatzilla, cilenamo, blackheart.au, th3pwn3r, critterbug. And last but not least, Ralstub, with whom i would never have won this award thank you. And for all the rest on the forums! Keep on truckin!!!! Y'all doin great! Happy New Years, Good Night & Good Luck In 2011!!!!!

Holy Shizznats!!! Way to bump a 7 year old thread! LOL
    Live. Learn. Pass it on.

It starts and ends with your mind - the greatest thing to build. The rest of your body goes along with what the mind says.

-Ralstub

Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jewsh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow good **** man!

Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blakkfox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    Good transformation bro. Have you been lifting also?
    Originally Posted by crockett07 View Post
    Unfortunately the stretch marks are scar tissue and will not go away and will cause the skin in that area to remain loose. While you cant fix that without surgery, you CAN gain muscle and stretch the skin from the inside. Wear those stretch marks as a badge of honor man, you did what a lot people start doing and very very few actually accomplish.
    Originally Posted by solilopop View Post
    That's amazing dude!!! Your'e an inspiration to many. i love bodybuilding.com because of the transformations, motivation and support.

As i said in the past, i seriously thought everyone who had a nice body grew up with it and that they just tweaked a lil to get bigger and buffer. My mindset was completely stuck on The Rich Get Richer, The Broke Get Broker. But instead rich / broke it was The Fit Get Fitter, The Fat Get Fatter No chance in hell did i have chance.

It takes a lot of hard work, will power and dedication to cut, lean, bulk & maintain and for that I give everyone who wants to, is or has taken the time to put effort into living a healthy lifestyle my deepest respect. My ignorance in the past has definitely brought me down quite a bit, but being able to read the threads and interact with people who share the same interests and goals definitely keep me going and make me want to train harder to make my body the best it can be.

I'd like to take a moment with this emmy and thank many of the people on this site who have been here to support us all and inspire us with their amazing physique and helpful information and continuing support. Many come to mind, but off the top of my head (before they kick me off the podium) Pbateman, Drewott, Surfergirl, bethsomething or other, MSm00b, eappleton, ollie & keto, fatzilla, cilenamo, blackheart.au, th3pwn3r, critterbug. And last but not least, Ralstub, with whom i would never have won this award thank you. And for all the rest on the forums! Keep on truckin!!!! Y'all doin great! Happy New Years, Good Night & Good Luck In 2011!!!!!

Holy Shizznats!!! Way to bump a 7 year old thread! LOL
    Originally Posted by Jewsh View Post
    Wow good **** man!
    You guys realize this thread is 7 years old right? lol
    9-1-2010 302lbs
    10-1-2010 285lbs
    11-1-2010 268lbs
    12-1-2010 261lbs