Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Count FREE FORM AMINO ACIDS in the PROTEIN TOTAL????

anyone know? for the longest time I was, but someone else said not to.

The reason I ask is I want to avoid kidney problems and keep my protein intake at about 185g a day.

any advice would be greatly appreciated. .

I like to add Glutamine, Leucine, BCAA into drinks and drink it.

i.e. morning I wake up have 5g glutamine, 5g BCAA, and 5g leucine, should I count that as 15g towards my protein total even though it has NO CALORIC value, but does it count towards the protein total when considering your kidneys.

thanks
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IMO, you should. The reason you limit protein whenever you have a kidney problem is because kidneys excrete waste products of protein metabolism (urea).

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks man, i appreciate the post. someone else was telling me not to.

see, whenever i go pee, there are bubbles, it could be a number of things.

since i started using fitday I can see how much protein i am actually getting. i was getting near 300g a day.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonebrake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would count them.