xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

acne problem , women might know!

Ok, i have been told from the misc. section to post here about acne since women might know more about skin care so here i go. I have been getting some chest acne, its been quite a while and its not controlable, i used to get some on my face but i can control it well enough to not getting much at all anymore. My diet is clean as it can get . Cardio three times a week, weight lift 6 times a week. drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day, dont drink anything else besides milk. I am a veggie, so no meat of any kind besides eggs. I get enough protein carbs, and little fat. No candy, soda, coke or anything that is bad for u and tastes great if u get my drift. cut out on pre packaged foods too. what else could i do? i dont take creatine .. cause that could be the case? and.. i use a body acne cleanser daily. .. i wash away straight after workouts and such. so thats not a problem. could it be protein shakes? i am taking natures cure as well. i would apreciate any help. ACCUTANE IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How old are you? It may just be hormonal and you have to ride it out......

There are also other medications besides Accutane available. I tried about 4 different ones and had differing results but I eventually went on Accutane. I have beautiful skin now You might want to see your doctor.

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    www.acne.org
    for real. Try it for a month, you will have noticeable improvement.

xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxndnromeoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sweet becky, that only seems to apply for the face :-/ which is already under control

Amanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had cystic acne on my face for several years. I avoided accutane, because I'd heard such terrible things, but if I knew then what I know now I would have taken it!

However there are a lot of other options.
    See a dermatologist!! They'll be able to give you the best advice.
    There is an excellent lotion called Neo Medrol that is terrific on pimples. Over here it's only available on prescription.

Also, don't use things like clearasil. They just dry the skin out, so you'll have dry, red, flaky skin as well as pimples.

By the way, doctors will tell you that acne has nothing to do with diet. Apparently test after test has proven it. But I know people who swear that 1 piece of chocolate = 1 pimple, so.....!
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here in Australia, there is no real issue with using Roaccutane (our version of Accutane). Whilst I was on it, 2 of my friends were.

I just wondered... I have seen a lot of people from the US who say NO ACCUTANE PLEASE, and I wonder why??? It was the best thing I ever did.....

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by xxndnromeoxx
    sweet becky, that only seems to apply for the face :-/ which is already under control
    I apply it to other parts of my body if I'm having a problem. Clears up the same way.
    The only other thing that worked was when my dcotor prescribed oral antibiotics.

Amanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by imperfectly_lou
    Here in Australia, there is no real issue with using Roaccutane (our version of Accutane). Whilst I was on it, 2 of my friends were.

I just wondered... I have seen a lot of people from the US who say NO ACCUTANE PLEASE, and I wonder why??? It was the best thing I ever did.....
    It's because for years it received bad press because of all the possible side effects. And they are really bad, & nothing to be sneezed at. BUT the really bad side effects only affect a relatively small number of the people who use it. The vast majority of people will have only mild side effects. For a long time the negatives were emphasised.
    Also many doctors have been hesitant to prescribe it to women of child bearing age, due to the terrible birth defects it will cause if you get pregnant taking the stuff. The manufacturers recommend that if you are sexually active, then a minimum of 2 kinds of contraception should be used. With the public being as lawsuit happy as they are, if some nitwit got herself pregnant while taking this there'd probably be one hell of a lawsuit.

But it is the only real cure for serious acne, & as I said, I wish I'd known 15 years ago what I know now about it. I definately would have taken it.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing