runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runlift22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good tasting whey protein + Amino acid combo?

Has anyone found a good flavored amino acid supplement that mixes well with vanilla or chocolate or whey? Do grape and chocolate flavors go well? like purple wraath and chocolate whey? or how bout fruit punch and vanilla? I wish there was a berry flavored amino powder... that would probably be good in either vanilla or choc whey.... anyone know of any decent combos? This is for my postworkout shake...

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by runlift22 View Post
    Has anyone found a good flavored amino acid supplement that mixes well with vanilla or chocolate or whey? Do grape and chocolate flavors go well? like purple wraath and chocolate whey? or how bout fruit punch and vanilla? I wish there was a berry flavored amino powder... that would probably be good in either vanilla or choc whey.... anyone know of any decent combos? This is for my postworkout shake...
    why not take the bcaa during, and protein afterwards? BCAAs are obviously already in protein, so not sure how necessary mixing would be
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

Registered User GrndTheftAutumn's Avatar
    GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not buy fruit protein powder? To mix with fruit based BCAA mix's.
    Or use bulk BCAA's and add to your shakes of w/e flavor.
    Give them nothing..... Take every thing!

CutDiet Progress.. yes im to lazy to form my own this time.
    3/30/07 192.2lbs 16.6% Fat = Warm
    4/04/07 190.8lbs 15.8% Still Toasty !
    4/11/07 186.8lbs 14.8%
    4/27/07 180.2lbs ??.??% Did not check