im huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine before or after ?

i have just started cutting, but i am still too skinny and i wannaput more mass on and i was thinking of going back on creatine and continuing bulking. i dont really care about my abs as long as i can get the rest of my body bigger, i weigh 173lbs and am 6 ft tall. My max bench is 225.

my question is should i take creatine an hour before my workout, or take it after my workout ? thanks
    and theguy at gnc said to not load, and just always take it before and after my workout. What is the best way to take it ?

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rule #1..............Don't listen to GNC. they are wolfs in sheeps skin.

rule #2..............If your too skinny, why the hell are you gonna cut.

rule #3...............i don't have a rule number 3

rule #4..............load at 7g's 3 times daily spaced out for 5 days. Then matinence at 5-10 grams a day

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think rule #3 was pretty kick ass.
    the jakes on you.

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when on creatine i take mine after the workout.

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take it after your workout because then you can just add it to your shake. The insulin spike will help transport creatine in your muscle's reserves better. Also, since creatine sometimes gives you some minor gastro discomfort, I'd definitely go for after workout. I wouldn't want to fart a wet one while doing heavy deads or squats!
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take half before and half after your work out. And always load.

kye90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think you would be a fool to listen to rule #4. loading is just a way the companies that make Creatine get people to use more of the stuff faster. tests on 2 teams of guys, one that did a loading phase, and one that didnt, both had the same amount of Creatine in their bodies at the end of a month or two.

loading is a complete waste of time and money, and will be hard on your liver - fact.
    "if ya cant beat'em, bite'em" M.TYSON

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Buddy,you're wrong. If you don't load it takes a month for it to start working. Load and it takes a week or so, for me 8 days. Not loading is a waist of time.

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by kye90
    i think you would be a fool to listen to rule #4. loading is just a way the companies that make Creatine get people to use more of the stuff faster. tests on 2 teams of guys, one that did a loading phase, and one that didnt, both had the same amount of Creatine in their bodies at the end of a month or two.

loading is a complete waste of time and money, and will be hard on your liver - fact.

your an idiot. loading is not a scam. people only say that who can't afford ****. poor bitch

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loading works in about 70% of people. It helps to saturate your muscle cells faster with creatine which is the goal. TAKE CREATINE AFTER YOU WORK OUT! Your body absorbs nutrients better at this time.
    Peace

D-Audi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take it before and after when loading and after once your saturated

digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50) digital_one will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so is it ok to take creatine with your protein shake?

BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: creatine before or after ?

Originally posted by im huge
    i have just started cutting, but i am still too skinny and i wannaput more mass on and i was thinking of going back on creatine and continuing bulking. i dont really care about my abs as long as i can get the rest of my body bigger, i weigh 173lbs and am 6 ft tall. My max bench is 225.

my question is should i take creatine an hour before my workout, or take it after my workout ? thanks
    and theguy at gnc said to not load, and just always take it before and after my workout. What is the best way to take it ?
    What does your 1RM for bench press have to do with anything?
    I feel sorry for all those liars out there.

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sure digital, whey, creatine, 50g dextrose is a great anabolic drink.

How many of you guys prefer to take creatine with orange or grape juice over dextrose or maltodextrin?

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i take it with orange juice cuz it's cheaper... heh cuz my local supplement store doesnt sell it eather

kye90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh i see, so you would rather have faster results than avoid potential organ damage? fine by me....
    "if ya cant beat'em, bite'em" M.TYSON

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by kye90
    oh i see, so you would rather have faster results than avoid potential organ damage? fine by me....
    Got any evidence to back that up? No you don't. thank you.
    Peace

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Loading is a waste of $ imo. I've read studies where 1/2 people load, 1/2 dont and the end up in the same place at the end. Plus when I loaded once I felt like crap because I had to drink so much water, I was drinking around 2 1/2 - 3 gallons per day and still feeling dehydrated loading at 7g. It doesn't take a month to kick in like someone said that is just bull**** it will start working within the first week or two regardless of loading or not.

goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goonies86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i always thought dextrose and maltodextrin caused a greater spike than OJ
    I think that dext. and maltodextrin are cheaper too
    most breweries have them
    go to www.stpats.com , good prices on dextrose

Originally posted by McBain
    Loading is a waste of $ imo. I've read studies where 1/2 people load, 1/2 dont and the end up in the same place at the end. Plus when I loaded once I felt like crap because I had to drink so much water, I was drinking around 2 1/2 - 3 gallons per day and still feeling dehydrated loading at 7g. It doesn't take a month to kick in like someone said that is just bull**** it will start working within the first week or two regardless of loading or not.
    Loading doesn't work real well for me, but i've seen many people that it does work for. Also there are many studies that show that loading helps saturate your muscle cells with creatine faster which is the ultimate goal of taking creatine.
    Peace

JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It helps to saturate your muscle cells faster with creatine which is the goal. TAKE CREATINE AFTER YOU WORK OUT! Your body absorbs nutrients better at this time.
    THIS IS WHAT I ALSO DO.
    HAVE A ROCK HARD DAY

jimi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so you can take creatine with orange juice? even though they usually say not too cause of the acidity?

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    which has more acid... orange juice (citric acid) or stomach acid which breaks down food into a paste and then a liquid? the anwser is obvious, as long as you mix the creatine in the orange juice and drink it immedatly, you dont hafta worry... it was just a romor from what i know

jimi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by cjszip
    which has more acid... orange juice (citric acid) or stomach acid which breaks down food into a paste and then a liquid? the anwser is obvious, as long as you mix the creatine in the orange juice and drink it immedatly, you dont hafta worry... it was just a romor from what i know
    is orange jiuce the best thing to take it with then?

The best thing to take creatine with post workout would be pure dextrose and pure maltodextrin mixed in a 50/50 mixture.
    BTW stomach acid is 6M HCl (an extremely strong acid) citric acid is a weak acid, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Peace

hey str8, i dont buy the maltodextrin and dextrose, which are the best. so i use orange juice, you think orange juice would be the next best thing? if not what would?

devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in the no load camp. Still a lot of debate out there on the long term effects of excess ceatine to the kidneys, whether it be early failure, overall stress, or kidney stones. The pancreas produces about 2 grams of creatine a day. Not sure I want to bump that up to 20 grams plus. 5 grams is widely viewed as being completely safe. With the relatively small added benefit of loading vs. not, the risk isn't worth it to me.

use grape juice or gatorade they are the next best. But i don't know why you wouldn't buy it offline. 11lbs of dextrose for 10 bucks at supplementdirect.com. That's hella cheap.
    Peace

Spnkthru_AST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there's new research showing a protein/hi GI carb/creatine mix sipped on during the begginning of a workout leads to great protein synthesis as well as a protein/hi GI car/creatine mix right after training

I do both and it works amazing