DetunedRadio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DetunedRadio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DetunedRadio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DetunedRadio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DetunedRadio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It's time to lose the fat

Over the past 4-5months I've managed to put on a good amount of muscle. I've been to a small degree overweight at the beginning of my bulk phase, and sort of still am, with muscles tucked beneath the fat.

Now, i feel it would be best to cut this fat off, get a decent base without losing most the muscle i spent the last 5months obtaining.

My diet (currently) is looking something like this:

Breakfest(around 7:00am) : 12 boiled eggs (only 1 with egg yolks) and a bowl of cookie crisp cereal

6slices of turkey in whole wheat toast with tomato/cucumber/cheese/letuc and scoop of EAS whey protein (around 10am)

at 12pm i have an apple with a banana

around 3:00pm 3 chicken breasts (oven)

5:00pm- packet of oatmeal + creatine

8:00pm whey protien and 2/3 oranges

10:00pm bowl of salad with 350g or so of roast beef

Don't know macros, but will have to start once i change my diet plan. Okay, where do I start?
    any links i should know about (other than johnstonefitness.com)?
    where does Hiit fit into my workouts/cardio?
    weight lifting?
    (effective)supplements?
    food plan?
    most importantly, how to not lose muscle?

Additional info:
    Height:177cm (5ft 8/9)
    Weight: 178lbs

last year I weighed about 200lbs, crash diet + gym (Cardio) +muscle mass lost = 162lbs by the end of 4months.

I managed to roughly stay 'round about the same weight. Till i started gaining muscle and fixing my diet.

Appreciate any help, and thanks in advance!

hardwork 24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardwork 24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardwork 24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not a bad diet as there are vitamins and good amount of protein, take out the cookie crunch cereal as it full of sugar and will stop at burning, fruit is best for pre and post workout!

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    with all respect to u and the above poster ur diet sucks,all ur 6 meals must be complete meals
    Protein+carbs (fibrous or starchy) + fats

i see meals consist of only protein and meals only carbs!!

Put the apple and the banana in ur PWO shake

and wow,cookie crisp cereal?? replace it with oats (old fashioned) u should replace the instant oats by old fashioned unprocessed oats.

Calculate ur calories and macros on www.fitday.com
    https://www.egyfitness.com