85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Aren't all protein powder the same

i use to buy on whey protein but then i found othe protein powders cheaper
    does ON have more things or something?
    Easy way to make money online!
    try it!
    here's the link!

http://bux.to/?r=85Mario85

pm for details

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyDOr2X1sa8

Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 85Mario85 View Post
    i use to buy on whey protein but then i found othe protein powders cheaper
    does ON have more things or something?
    Well I don't know what the "other" protein powders are but they can vary from different types of protein, to different amino acid profiles, some have creatine/glutamine, different amount of protein per serving.
    Magicmatt: "Robert Horry's on court performance is better than Lebron James."

Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey protein Isolates, and Blends.

I believe ON is a WPC and is pretty good as far as they go.

Whey protein isolates have no carbs I think

and blends have casien, egg protein, and whey in them or different things.
    Blends are considered the best.

Pure whey is best for after you workout since it absorbs the fastest. Blends are meant for throughout the day or before bed since they are slow digesting.

The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some proteins have a better blend of things. The guy above me explained it pretty well. What other brand are you considering?

Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, like the guy above said. Read the amount of protein for serving. A protein could have 5lbs of protein but have only 19grams protein per serving like a lot of generic proteins are and loaded with carbs.

ON is like 24 grams I think which is excellent. Means you are getting more protein per pound.

Some of the best brands off the top of my head are

WPC: Dymatize Elite Whey, ON Gold Standard
    WPI: ErgoPharm GF-Pro ErgoPharm IF-Pro Syntrax Nectar
    Blends: XtremeFormulations Ultra Peptide, Sustain, BSN Syntha 6

I myself have only tried GF-Pro, ON, and Ultra Peptide. They are all excellent and I"ve heard good feedback about those other proteins.

Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dothackdewey View Post
    There's Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey protein Isolates, and Blends.

I believe ON is a WPC and is pretty good as far as they go.

Whey protein isolates have no carbs I think

and blends have casien, egg protein, and whey in them or different things.
    Blends are considered the best.

Pure whey is best for after you workout since it absorbs the fastest. Blends are meant for throughout the day or before bed since they are slow digesting.
    WPI vs WPC does not have anything to do with having carbs vs not having carbs to my knowledge. Check out this article it explains all about the different types of proteins

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne42.htm

85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 85Mario85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    here is the link from where i buy it
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5857&rd=1&rd=1

its called DYMATIZE 100% WHEY PROTEIN POWDER
    try it!
    here's the link!

pm for details

The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Nyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 85Mario85 View Post
    here is the link from where i buy it
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5857&rd=1&rd=1

its called DYMATIZE 100% WHEY PROTEIN POWDER
    Yea, I'd say it looks good.

Originally Posted by Sick96stang View Post
    WPI vs WPC does not have anything to do with having carbs vs not having carbs to my knowledge. Check out this article it explains all about the different types of proteins

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne42.htm
    True, from what I read its filtered more, so It ends up with less fat or carbs.

"A greater percentage of the actual protein powder is pure protein with less fat, lactose, and carbohydrates than with WPC. WPI also tends to be more easily digested than WPC because it has less lactose. It also causes a rapid spike in amino acid levels like WPC."

Thanks for the link dude. it explained a lot!

Originally Posted by The_Nyne View Post
    Yea, I'd say it looks good.
    good cause i bought like 20 punds for like 90 bucks
    try it!
    here's the link!

pm for details

Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hell Kaiser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    isopure is really good, i drink the cookies and cream protein powder with milk, 2 sccoops has 50 grams of protein, 0 fat, o carbs, 750mg potassium and evrey single vitamin

Originally Posted by Dothackdewey View Post
    True, from what I read its filtered more, so It ends up with less fat or carbs.

"A greater percentage of the actual protein powder is pure protein with less fat, lactose, and carbohydrates than with WPC. WPI also tends to be more easily digested than WPC because it has less lactose. It also causes a rapid spike in amino acid levels like WPC."

Thanks for the link dude. it explained a lot!
    Tu Shae, didn't even know my own article that I posted well :doh: thanks for pointing that out.

No problem

aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aKaJAY02813 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cheap products are somtimes filled with cheap ingrediants like low quality protein or fillers to add weight and volume to there products with a cheaper ingredient. if you want a trusted protein go with AST Vp2 or Biotest metabolic drive. both a good quality product with a good taste. the Biotest one i have to say is one of the best products ive tasted. the only drawback. both are about 25 a tub. but to me i rather hae good product then a cheap price.
    im back!!!!
    age-19
    weight-230
    bench max -345 (end of march)
    squat -who knows - I rep with 340-370
    will add more later.

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep in mind the amount of cholesterol. Some powders have a ridiculously high amount.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

i guess im just goin to stick with what i have
    try it!
    here's the link!

pm for details

mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Has anyone mentioned Muscle Milk yet?