Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoina21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only PB i have here in portugal is Skippy, is that any good? Btw i thought that peanut butter would make us gain fat, but manny people here talked about having it in their diets, so i guess its ok to eat because it has manny fat but good fat, is that right? (and 2 tbps seems to be the magic quantity)

Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zoina21 View Post
    The only PB i have here in portugal is Skippy, is that any good? Btw i thought that peanut butter would make us gain fat, but manny people here talked about having it in their diets, so i guess its ok to eat because it has manny fat but good fat, is that right? (and 2 tbps seems to be the magic quantity)
    Well if it's the only one you have, then your pretty much stuck with it. It's not the best in the world but you'll be fine. Just don't go overboard with it and yea it is a great source of fat to have in your diet.
    Magicmatt: "Robert Horry's on court performance is better than Lebron James."

mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mma-kid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sick96stang View Post
    Well if it's the only one you have, then your pretty much stuck with it. It's not the best in the world but you'll be fine. Just don't go overboard with it and yea it is a great source of fat to have in your diet.
    /thread